Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,828 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) (27752 Views)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by kwaghshir147(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Salah, Ronaldo And Messi On UEFA Champions League Awards’ Shortlist

Mohamed Salah of Liverpool FC would be aiming to win the Best Forward award for those who played in the Champions League last season, along side regulars Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, UEFA announced on Thursday.

With Real Madrid winning a third consecutive European crown last season, Ronaldo, who won the award last year, topped the goalscoring charts with 15 goals in the competition.

With Liverpool’s Salah trailing with ten goals and four assist, the Egyptian was exceptional last season, while FC Barcelona’s Messi netted six goals.

https://www.viktorblog.com/2018/08/10/salah-ronaldo-and-messi-on-uefa-champions-league-awards-shortlist/

Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by joepentwo(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Caseless:
just shut up and take your tribalism elsewhere. How many Hausa are there on the field?
What's wrong with the coach speaking Hausa? He spoke Yoruba in the first half, why didn't you complain?
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by omodapson(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
helinues:

I think it is just cos Nairaland si tribalise. There is nothing bad on commenting on an observation..

Btw.. Oduduwa re wa
Okay. I can't just stand racial/tribal profiling.
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by helinues: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
omodapson:

Okay. I can't just stand racial/tribal profiling.

Sorry I am not one of the bro
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
hi3:
Ode! That's best young African player of the year back to back. Already playing with the Senior team

Ode! Anything Africa such as you, does not fancy me. I have seen dumbass Africans select fools as African player of the year while the legends are left out. I guess she is not the only junior player who had played with senior team. Anything Nigerian team this girl had been involved turned out a loser. If the handlers of this U20 team want to go further in this competition, they should drop this girl's ass on the bench.
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
naptu2:
Substitution: Anam Imo out, Oluwakemi Famuditi in

Very incorrect report.
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
If the Nigeria U20 wishes to proceed further in this competition, the handlers must find good substitutes for jersey numbers 11, 14, 8 and 5. In addition, the baggy shorts worn by these girls should be done away. For example, Joy Duru, though very solid player was flapping all over the field with silly baggy short which is aerodynamically unfitted. Shorts worn by Nigerian girls are also rough on the eyes which make them look very none athletic. Compared with Haitian or American soccer shorts which make the players look very athletic and fast, Nigerian girls look like grocery pickers.
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by hi3: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Duru1:

Ode! Anything Africa such as you, does not fancy me. I have seen dumbass Africans select fools as African player of the year while the legends are left out. I guess she is not the only junior player who had played with senior team. Anything Nigerian team this girl had been involved turned out a loser. If the handlers of this U20 team want to go further in this competition, they should drop this girl's ass on the bench.
Mumu....she was the highest goal scorer in the last WAFU competition. She wasn't just a squad player, she was a key player for the WAFU team.

Take your newspaper stand analysis elsewhere
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
hi3:
Mumu....she was the highest goal scorer in the last WAFU competition. She wasn't just a squad player, she was a key player for the WAFU team.

Take your newspaper stand analysis elsewhere

Mumu...... She can be highest goal scorer of anything, including the moronic WAFU competition which the team lost to Ghana, I deemed her the butt of joke in any Nigerian team. Any Nigerian team she has been member in FIFA organized competition, the team lost miserably. This current team may not get out of the group stage too. Yet she is the world beater according to a discomforted fellow such as you.
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by hi3: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Duru1:

Mumu...... She can be highest goal scorer of anything, including the moronic WAFU competition which the team lost to Ghana, I deemed her the butt of joke in any Nigerian team. Any Nigerian team she has been member in FIFA organized competition, the team lost miserably. This current team may not get out of the group stage too. Yet she is the world beater according to a discomforted fellow such as you.
Nigeria not only qualified......Ajibade scored! Go ahead and commit suicide
Re: Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Duru1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
hi3:
Nigeria not only qualified......Ajibade scored! Go ahead and commit suicide

You have once again demonstrated you lacked comprehensible skills of a grammar. Ajibade did not score the goal which she was expected to do if we shall go by your misguided accolade. Yet you are ignorantly biased to even assign own goal to Ajibade. Goal has been credidted to the Chinese defender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oguchi Onyewu Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Dalung Celebrates Super Eagles Win (Photos) / Olga Allegra Celebrates Mikel Obi On His 32nd Birthday