Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,422 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! (408 Views)

Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by Mandynews(f): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Superstar OBO is over the moon with joy as his Private Jet finally lands in Lagos despite the skepticism surrounding it’s announcement months ago.

The FIA crooner Davido blasts haters who laughed at the possibility of him owning a jet as he announced its arrival via his page on IG.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/08/09/davido-celebrates-as-his-private-jet-finally-arrives/

Re: Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Judging from the chasis number on that plane, I've seen this with another foreign celeb before. Ask yourself, how much is davidos worth that he'll own a private plane? These Nigerian celebs live fake lives and they're not as rich as they claim. Davido for example cannot be worth more than $20M . yet he claims to own a plane of about $60M.

My final verdict is that plane doesn't belong to dafidi.
Re: Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by GistMore: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
hmmm. OK. It's hard to believe what we see on social media these days. But before dem go call me bad belle.... Davido congrats for now.... time will tell.
Re: Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Money is good sha

But I hope you can continue to maintain it ooo

Anyways congratulations. ..me own dey come soon cheesy

If you like nu believe grin
Re: Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by Bakerdav: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
No to maintain be the issue
Re: Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! by biliment(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
money talking... soonest I'm joining the class.

(1) (Reply)

Barakumo Solomon Odede Pictured With PDP Membership Card As Director Media PDP / Davido To Release New Song After Storming Chioma’s Hometown In Owerri (photos) / Eminem Drops Surprise New Album And Its #1 Trending Topic Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.