Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Javier Hernandez Makes Bold Claim About West Ham's Upcoming Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Javier Hernandez Makes Bold Claim About West Ham's Upcoming Season (219 Views)

What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim / Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Javier Hernandez Makes Bold Claim About West Ham's Upcoming Season by henryvic3324(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
West Ham striker Javier Hernandez has made a bold claim about this side's upcoming Premier League season.

The former Manchester United attacker beliefs that the Hammers have it within them to achieve top four this year. Speaking to the West Ham website via Sky Sports News, the Mexican said:

"Top six, top four is the aim, as high as we can," he told the club website, when asked where West Ham could finish in the table.

"I'm a dreamer. I am always aiming as high as I can and if we can put West Ham in the Champions League, why not?"

The Irons have finished 13th in the league last season and even flirted with relegation under manager David Moyes.

In Manuel Pellegrini, they have a Premier League-winning manager. Ever since their move to the London Stadium, a dark cloud has loomed over the club. From earning a place in the Europa League several seasons ago, things have not gone well for West Ham ever since.

But in striker Hernandez, they've got someone brimming with confidence:

"The manager called me before the World Cup because he knew my situation was difficult at the end of last season, and he made me feel very good.

"He told me I was going to be an important player and would play an important role in this team, so he gave me a lot of confidence.

"I'm very motivated and I know I need to work hard to win a place in the starting line-up and then perform as well as I can to help the team with goals, assists and good performances to get the points to move up the table."

Where do you think West Ham will finish? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

(1) (Reply)

National Broadcasting Commission Bans Falz Song “this Is Nigeria” For Vulgar Lyr / Shoot A Music Video With Just 80k / 10 Reasons Why Michael Jackson's Life And Death Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.