Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Fixed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fixed (697 Views)

CBN, FMDQ Boost Market Confidence With Fixed Income Settlement Solution / Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fixed
Re: Fixed by polimaf(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Instagram Sponsored Ads are run through Facebook
Re: Fixed by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
polimaf:
Instagram Sponsored Ads are run through Facebook
Ok please how do I do that. Thank you
Re: Fixed by polimaf(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Ok please how do I do that. Thank you
You will open a Facebook page, then connect the Facebook page to your IG page... Set up ad on the Facebook page and allow ads to show on IG

I m on WhatsApp...
Re: Fixed by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
polimaf:
You will open a Facebook page, then connect the Facebook page to your IG page... Set up ad on the Facebook page and allow ads to show on IG

I m on WhatsApp...
Have done that, the problem is I don't know how to pay. God bless you
Re: Fixed by chukkass: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Use a GTB master card and thank me later
Re: Fixed by Pujols(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Go to your Facebook Business page, find billing in settings, add your card details. After successful addition, go back to your IG, goto promotions, your payment details will reflect there. Your IG account must be set to a Business profile before all these. Cheers!
Re: Fixed by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Pujols:
Go to your Facebook Business page, find billing in settings, add your card details. After successful addition, go back to your IG, goto promotions, your payment details will reflect there. Your IG account must be set to a Business profile before all these. Cheers!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fixed by largeoseni(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
You can run ads directly from instagram. Simply go to settings and turn your page to a businsss page. Then you’d see the promote button underneath each post.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Desire Long Hair Or You Want To Join The Beard Gang? / Get Your Solar Power System At An Affordable Price / Dangote, Alakija, Others Top 2019 Forbes’ List Of ‘poorer’ African Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.