Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie (8294 Views)

Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Jnewsmediaman: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki is meeting with chairmen of 45 political parties in his office at the Senate.

This was contained in a message on his verified Twitter handle, Bukola Saraki @bukolasaraki.

He had tweeted: “I am now meeting with the National Chairmen of 45 political parties at my office in the Senate.”

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2018/08/breaking-see-what-saraki-did-while.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Racoon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by SolutionMee: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chai... See electrifying speech

I can't wait to see this man in the office of...

He's not just capable

He's more than capable

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by dlondonbadboy: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
SARAKI for President.

These are the smart people we need as leaders....not those morons that only believe in cows..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
You might not like him. But you have to respect him for being a sound intellectual

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
This man will just be raising Bp of BMCs anyhow grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Arysexy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
My love for Saraki has increased as time goes. His world press conference revealed the intelligence in this young man.

He definitely will have my vote

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by apolonius(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
He will soon be told that HE IS NOT NORTH ENOUGH.

On the speech,I noticed that Saraki’s use of English is quite poor. For someone at his level and with his learning and exposure,he speaks like a tout.
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by fk001(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki will surely fail.

He is power drunken only IPOB will asslick him

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:
Saraki will surely fail.

Who asked you? If you are not scared you wouldn't have said this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by White007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
So says Oshiomhole

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by chubinwa(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki.., man of the year in politics. I am with u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by loverboys: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
sad sad
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by salam1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
no leflendum no erection honesty some peoples big and flat head is just a burden to the neck.....aru ....tofiakwa
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by mightysunrise(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
It's a pity that Saraki you people love will disappoint you by taking Nigeria back to economy disaster. Saraki is not a man of Nigerians, he is fighting for his own interests. You will see, by the time he becomes what he wants to be, stealing will continue. I want you to recall how he became senate president. Let me tell you, you people don't want Nigeria to succeed. It is not do or die affairs. Tell Saraki to go away from politics. He is hypocrite. Saraki is not the person to trusted with. He has failed and will continue to be disappointed because Nigerians are not happy at his deceitful attitude. Thief Mr. Saraki.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by pointblank247(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
fk001:
Saraki will surely fail.

utu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by pointblank247(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
salam1:
no leflendum no erection honesty some peoples big and flat head is just a burden to the neck.....aru ....tofiakwa
yes,na tofiakwa. gerrout as in your 'tofi' and stop pretending to be igbo akpa amu

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by pointblank247(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
salam1:
yes,na tofiakwa. gerrout as in your 'tofi' and stop pretending to be igbo.
akpa amu
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
mightysunrise:
It's a pity that Saraki you people love will disappoint you by taking Nigeria back to economy disaster. Saraki is not a man of Nigerians, he is fighting for his own interests. You will see, by the time he becomes what he wants to be, stealing will continue. I want you to recall how he became senate president. Let me tell you, you people don't want Nigeria to succeed. It is not do or die affairs. Tell Saraki to go away from politics. He is hypocrite. Saraki is not the person to trusted with. He has failed and will continue to be disappointed because Nigerians are not happy at his deceitful attitude. Thief Mr. Saraki.

And Buhari is pighting por you prom London ko?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by salam1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
pointblank247:
yes,na tofiakwa. gerrout as in your 'tofi' and stop pretending to be igbo.
akpa amu
I can never pretend to be an Igbo its an insult to my personality
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by mrsfavour(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
You might not like him. But you have to respect him for being a sound intellectual
oh yes

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Abdullahi2016(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
*Sirwalexy_Abdul communications*
Chat with us on whatsapp for your MTN SME DATA

https:///send?phone=+2349037703033
*NOTICE!!* *!!NOTICE!!* *NOTICE!!!*����
Get your fast, reliable MTN SME DATA (3 months validity) * prices and payment modes are below*������
*Bank Airtime*

*500mb - #350* (400 airtime)*
*1gig #600 ( #700 airtime) *

*2gig #1200(#1300 air time )*

*3gig #1800(#1900 air time)*

*4gig #2400 (#2500 airtime)*

*5gig #3000 (Bank payment only)*

You can buy small plans first to attest; We are Swift & Trusted!

*To check your data balance*
MTN >> * 461*6# .

Call/sms/whatsapp this number.09037703033
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by OfficialAPCNig: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
The terrorists won't like this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by kunmiiii: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Still doesn't mean anything is going to change or get better when they are elected, this is from APC playbook and we can all see where that got us. PDP needs to meet with God first before they can be redeemed.
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2018
salam1:
I can never pretend to be an Igbo its an insult to my personality
hahaha sucking cow breast personality u mean. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Moderators will forget to put this in front page
Re: BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie by blazer2018: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Green snake...Person wey retire him own papa...trust him at ur own peril...i still believe Atiku will be a better match for Buhari than Saraki...but again, what do i now...2019 go sweet die... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity / Aliyu: PDP Has A Culture Of Disgracing Its National Chairmen Out Of Office / Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.