Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub (66905 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by StylesX: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
I ran here like flash to come and see something angry
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by helphelp: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
So this one sef na news. Ok
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by chefcas: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin
Firefire:
Evangelism... embarassed
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by itiswellandwell: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ohh boy
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by OCTAVO: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by StamfordTraford: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mtcwww....Something wey Churchill don chop tire.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by ahiboilandgas: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Gullah: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Born again tonto
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by chubinwa(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is this the light we are to emulate for salvation? last time I checked, she was in the alter of God preaching the gospel and now, showing the world her privacy.
God is watching
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by apolonius(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
There lie Tonto Dike,she lost her sanity,beauty and family name to desperation for fame!
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by cmikel: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:
By>>>> NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-in-raunchy-shots-while-chilling-in-a-bath-tub/

See More pics below...

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-in-raunchy-shots-while-chilling-in-a-bath-tub/

foolishness because now she will think whoever will approach should already know and can tolerate her excesses..With excuses of i was hurt and felt betrayed..Important to note roost always comes home and push comes to shove..If u know u know...I'm out!
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by noah91(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Tonto's love for instagram ...infact social media is second to none . .
She's lonely
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by bloodykiller: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
TimeManager:
There are certain celebs that are paying seun for publicity.

kiss the truth!
[/s]
shatap there and get out
is it your site?

kiss the truth
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Ebios(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oooooh.....what is happening naaaaa?
Must u show us ur bathing pix? Last time it was Linda Ikeji now it is Tonto tomorrow it will be another........ yeyebrity

By d way, who baths like that?
Why not bath unclad so we know know u are bathing?
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
The time wey tontolet never marry na nairaland dey carry stories about tonto dike this and datcheesy. Now dat she don comot for husby house nl has continued againcheesy. Anyway i pay all these her advertisment of herself pays off and she gets a rich applicant as second husbycheesy.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
topshotnista:
who dey snap her?
na proffesional photograher

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by clairclaret(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mama bath well
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Afrocentric: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
FbcGrafix:
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
let's see your designs
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by MuttleyLaff: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh, popularly known as Tonto Dikeh, has dazzled some of her fans again with recent photos as she took to her verified Instagram page to share almost unclad photos of herself.

The Ikwerre-born Rivers State pretty mother-of-one revealed that she went for a spa treatment in Abuja, courtesy of her best friend as she shared photos of the experience on social media.

Tonto who was seen in the photos in a semi-unclad state as she posed in a bathtub, also used the opportunity to applaud her best friend in the caption because according to her, what her friend did for her is something she cannot do for herself
[img]https://s1/images/BathSocket.jpg[/img]
SMH. What if water should splash into that electric socket?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by ikorodureporta: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Psycho
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Mrexcell(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:
By>>>> NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

See More pics below...

Her life.

Guaranteed way to be earning #500 daily and at least over #20k monthly just for sharing sponsored posts on ur facebook timeline contact me with this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by shegie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
DIS LADY B LIKE SOMETHING ELSE
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Sparkle777(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Since I heard she was pimped to Bushiri, I just dey look dem wit one side eye.
I mean, I ain't no saint but preaching and doing same time got to hurt my conscience. Una weh done.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by nkechiblessing: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
I just like dis bae
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by realdatemz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
youngberry001:
Tonto make i join u tongue
THEN WHAT?
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by FbcGrafix(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Afrocentric:
let's see your designs
Click the link on my signature to view my works....thanks
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by naijajobx: 6:10am On Aug 10, 2018
ohhh
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Xano(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Nice marketing for the SPA and Hotel. It is a win-win for everyone of them.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2018
We no see bobby wetin we gain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor) / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.