Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman (33006 Views)

Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by kidap: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot who turned politician was spotted in Lagos with CDA vice chairaman giving out per paid meter to his constituency.

He shared some of this photos on his page and appreciating the good works the CDA chairman and vice chairman.

Conversation that yields fruit. Thanks to the CDA VICE CHAIRMAN
Mr Lanre for tremendous work at making the people happy

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/09/desmond-elliot-spotted-distributing-per-paid-meters-with-cda-vice-chairman/

7 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Waakanda: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
This young man has been consistent with his good deeds. I'll really like to see him emerge as Lagos State governor someday.

For those looking for jobs or in need of a career change, let’s assume you pattern your CV after These 4 CV Samples written by a highly rated HR Expert in Nigeria, do you think you’ll still be jobless or won't change your job effortlessly within the next 60 days?

51 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
His prayer has finally been answered.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by chriskosherbal(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Waakanda:
This young man has been consistent with his good deeds. I'll really like to see him emerge as Lagos State governor someday.
I think you are not far from the truth .
He is really a Grassroot politician so close to the people ..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by BruncleZuma: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Racoon(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC should start grooming this man for the future governorship of Lagos State after finishing in the state HOA. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Kneephy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kini suuru ti o l'ere? Kini seti ko s'ere? Won sa l'eyan ti o l'oruko Okuku sise, ode'n rere e Ah! ede s'ope a siwa l'omode Nkan sa l'eye je k'agbado t'ode 9ice oro gidi l'oso Oro to o ni'lari l'oso An'lati fi laka yesi K'asoro sibi t'orowa
Boda siko 'bo yen Won a wa s'adugbo Won a'somo jeje Eje kan wole tan gbogbo eje tan je da w'oke ise Toba tun se were, la siko ibo Won ani k'odo tolo bere Won a senu mere, kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu wuye Afira aditu ti iwole, talo dibo fun? Pasan ta fi na 'yale onbe lori aja fun.
Odo elo tunramu, ema je an'pagbon ni funfun Fun yin, mowi temi
Asegbe kan kosi o Asepamo lowa Ase sile labo waba Emi oti ku, mo s'ile s'ise Mo sile f'owo r'ewo Mo sile tule mise

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by kaen1317: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Celebrities will do anything to stay in the news

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by mynaijadj(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
When did Desmond become a staff of ekedc? Publicity stunts for reelection.

23 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Sampalo: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good job bros
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by thebestprice(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Waakanda:
he'll have to wait until an igbo man becomes governor of Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Distributing prepared meter that a normal citizen have the right to own?..

I spit on this country

Evil politicians

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by pointstores(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nawa with irrelevants

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Same man that was seen writing ielts in nov 2017. He dey relocate him fam go canada. Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by itiswellandwell: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seems desmond is getting it right. If he can research on areas that are mostly needed based on phcn exorbitant monthly charges in that areas, this guy will make everlasting records that will help his political career. Weldone sir!

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by MrErudite(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Remember you have jux Four months to Travel to Explain to your People why you are still Single. grin

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by antigaybiafra95: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
He has really been useful to those he represents.
I am a living testimony.
Surulere say Desmond ��

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Loveworld12: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Keep it up. Planning for 2019

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by SourGrape: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
That's the type of leader we want to replace those old men in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
So the so-called Ikeja Power holding company stored this prepaid metres away from landlords.

How does Desmond get to have about 50 units of this metre simply because he's a lawmaker...something is wrong with these local agencies putting power in their own hands.

By calculation of the government this metre is meant for distribution but when you go they will tell you to fill a form and be wait for a year and still nothing. This is undemocratic!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by package7(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
There's money in politics.... Chai chai there is God.
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Readonee35L(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Waakanda:
If couple of pictures on the Internet makes one fit for Governorship then I guess you're one of the problems of this country .
After all they show you what you want to see.

13 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Shaev7(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
I wish he is from my constituency. God bless him. .
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by jewelly17(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
make una dey deceive una self
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Homeboiy: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is what Kenneth okonkwo can't do and he wants to be the governor of Enugu stqte
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by NERDYDREAMS(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I think you are not far from the truth .
He is really a Grassroot politician so close to the people ..
Naso nigeria politician dey take start,buying roasted corn up and down,walking with people on the street..giving those lazy youths 2k...make them enter office finish... angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Homeboiy: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is what Kenneth okonkwo can't do and he wants to be the governor of Enugu stqte

Akirikpakpa gbagbue
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by millionboi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Waakanda:
u dey craze

Desmond is a disgrace, but wudnt blame him much.....bcoz money is some how,d more u acquire it,d more u wish to have more.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is nice.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by Kylekent59: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Something that is meant to be distributed. Shame on this country,every thing is now privatized.

If at all buhari wants to win come 2019, he should tackle power sector and make sure all this metres are distributed to the right users.
Re: Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman by shadrach77: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kneephy:
Kini suuru ti o l'ere? Kini seti ko s'ere? Won sa l'eyan ti o l'oruko Okuku sise, ode'n rere e Ah! ede s'ope a siwa l'omode Nkan sa l'eye je k'agbado t'ode 9ice oro gidi l'oso Oro to o ni'lari l'oso An'lati fi laka yesi K'asoro sibi t'orowa
Boda siko 'bo yen Won a wa s'adugbo Won a'somo jeje Eje kan wole tan gbogbo eje tan je da w'oke ise Toba tun se were, la siko ibo Won ani k'odo tolo bere Won a senu mere, kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu wuye Afira aditu ti iwole, talo dibo fun? Pasan ta fi na 'yale onbe lori aja fun.
Odo elo tunramu, ema je an'pagbon ni funfun Fun yin, mowi temi
Asegbe kan kosi o Asepamo lowa Ase sile labo waba Emi oti ku, mo s'ile s'ise Mo sile f'owo r'ewo Mo sile tule mise

I was listening to this song Yesterday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Leye Kuti: Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Colleagues In Prison / Daniel K. Daniel & Teena's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.