Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (60469 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Caseless: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Kwankwaso and Atiku are the only PDP contenders that can pull this sort of crowd anywhere in the North. But Saraki can't even pull this kind of crowd in Kwara, they might stone him even.
we will be happy to see various camp in pdp fight. Nothing concerns us.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by donnie(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:
Don't let this deceive you, no any living soul will defeat buhari in north.

Was Jonathan a dead soul when he defeated Buhari?
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
PDP rally in Ekiti had more crowd than this. But the rest is history

3 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
when the time comes sir, we shall all see. i pray that God keeps you alive to see that day when Baba Buhari shall be re-elected in 2019-it will b e like a dream in the night - but mind you, the pdp will never agree to its defeat because it will catch them by a heavy surprise including you their spoke person lol
Marvin67:

It is not about defeating him in the North, besides when you say North, please take the North central out. He wont win in the North. His strongest base is the North west, and with Kwankwanso and his Kwankwansiya movement PDP is gaining ground in Buhari's most comfortable zone. The PDP candidate won't do as poorly in those two zones as GEJ did the last time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
when the time comes sir, we shall all see. i pray that God keeps you alive to see that day when Baba Buhari shall be re-elected in 2019-it will b e like a dream in the night - but mind you, the pdp will never agree to its defeat because it will catch them by a heavy surprise including you their spoke person lol
Lovetoglory:
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lovetoglory:
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by asobo: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Marvin67:

It is not about defeating him in the North, besides when you say North, please take the North central out. He wont win in the North. His strongest base is the North west, and with Kwankwanso and his Kwankwansiya movement PDP is gaining ground in Buhari's most comfortable zone. The PDP candidate won't do as poorly in those two zones as GEJ did the last time.
I agree with you on this, APC will loose in Kwara,Benue,Adamawa,Gombe and if we go to the North west PDP will perform better than the did in the previous election in states like Kaduna and Kano.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by duality(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:

Why do you think so.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:
Delusionist e pain you ... Ntooor cheesy tongue
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:
you lie! I live in the north and I will categorically tell you, kwankwasia movement alone will finish Buhari.... Do you think dose red caps are ordinary? Buhari can't win Kano.. Watch and see
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
duality:

Why do you think so.
Buhari had this kind of crowd in bayelsa in 2015 but ended up getting only 5000 votes.all this people will in the end vote for buhari
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by positivethought: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Marvin67:
The rally is holding simultaneously with the APC rally in Daura.

The rally is also a test of kwankwanso's popularity. Which is evident considering the number of red caps on ground. The kwankwansiya movement is heavy in Katsina
you got it wrong,the kwankwasiya cap is pure red,the ref caps with white stripe you saw belongs to the Gandujiya political group,sorry for the dissappointment please.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
pawesome:
you lie! I live in the north and I will categorically tell you, kwankwasia movement alone will finish Buhari.... Do you think dose red caps are ordinary? Buhari can't win Kano.. Watch and see
Oga,its not by wearing red cap.are you telling me that those red cap people in katsina will dump buhari for pdp? Most of those that wear apc and pdp costumes end up not voting.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
positivethought:
you got it wrong,the kwankwasiya cap is pure red,the ref caps with white stripe you saw belongs to the Gandujiya political group,sorry for the dissappointment please.
Your correct.am sure if the speaker shouts pdp,the crowd will respond sai buhari.i foresee kwankwaso using buhari's pix in his posters

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by deomelo: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
pawesome:

What is this one saying? Kwakwanso and others gained whatever popularity they have from PMB to start with, they are nothing without PMB.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
deomelo:

What is this one saying? Kwakwanso and others gained whatever popularity they have from PMB to start with, they are nothing without PMB.

What are u staying? shocked
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
asobo:
I agree with you on this, APC will loose in Kwara,Benue,Adamawa,Gombe and if we go to the North west PDP will perform better than the did in the previous election in states like Kaduna and Kano.
Apc may win adamawa narrowly.buhari has always won gombe.buhari will lose benue and kwara but will get up to 30%.pdp will not get up to 500k in kano and kaduna now that buhari is president.expect his votes there to be inflated
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by deomelo: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Lmao

1) Osibanjo sacked lawal daura

2) PMB is not in the country

Despite these two awkward situations, APC held a senatorial rally today with Osibanjo in attendance and still got this.

Then imagine when baba himself will appear.

Once baba PMB appears in Katsina all those red caps will disappear.

PMB is beyond a movement in Katsina and kwankwaso is still a learner.

See how you demolished Igbos and PDP losers inside their own thread with your APC pictures...this na wickedness oooo...

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
salford:

Buhari is the king in the North.

North alone can't give Buhari any win.. He has been contesting for years, he has been winning major parts of north for years but never won election..

His winning lies in west and middle belt..

Pdp will always win south east, south, if PDP can share the votes in west and middle belt, they will win the election..

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Your correct.am sure if the speaker shouts pdp,the crowd will respond sai buhari.i foresee kwankwaso using buhari's pix in his posters

I was just about to say the same thing.

Same thing that happened to kwankwaso when he landed at the airport in abuja.

Everybody started shouting sai baba sai buhari and nobody gave him face

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
This was done in APril 7 not today

NAIRALAND mods should stop encouraging fake news

This was joint PDP Northwest rally

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-mammoth-crowd-at-pdp-mega-rally-in-katsina

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by oweman: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
There is really no need for this campaign even if all the biafrogs in Katrina state voted the pdp they can't make 10% .

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Thescienceprof(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:

Bro, it's not about defeating him in the north. The game is about taking as much as 40% of northern votes from Buhari and then defeating him vis-à-vis southern votes. That's the logic. Buhari will definitely win the north by small margin but the southern and middle belt hurricane will send him to daura
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by deomelo: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
surveyProf:

What are u staying? shocked

It was in English, not German.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by oweman: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
There is really no need for this campaign even if all the biafrogs in Katrina state voted the pdp they can't make 5% of total vote .
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by pensator: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
I dey laugh.... Buhari is a demi-god in every part of the north.. He is loved, adored and cherished. PMB all d way. He will put his enemies to shame. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by edupedia: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:

...by this Sunday it will be obvious how PDP has been trying to deceive Nigerians

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
deomelo:

See how you demolished Igbos and PDP losers inside their own thread with your APC pictures...this na wickedness oooo...

grin grin grin

Lmao

My brother some of them don't know that the last flight to 2019 has departed while they are still waiting for it to arrive.
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by uvalued(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Marvin67:

tell the madridguy
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thescienceprof:

Bro, it's not about defeating him in the north. The game is about taking as much as 40% of northern votes from Buhari and then defeating him vis-à-vis southern votes. That's the logic. Buhari will definitely win the north by small margin but the southern and middle belt hurricane will send him to daura
Oga this was a joint Northwest rally or a sort of a convention for PDP faithfuls back in April

It has no bearing on the current situation

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol. E don cast
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
I will repeat it, if elections are allowed to be free and fair, Buhari's popularity will have little or no impact on them. The people are gearing to vote according to achievements they have seen physically with their eyes. There is corruption fight yet people are hungry, selling their votes for money. Where did all the proceeds of loots recovered go to?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.