Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (60444 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Marvin67: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
The rally is holding simultaneously with the APC rally in Daura.

The rally is also a test of kwankwanso's popularity. Which is evident considering the number of red caps on ground. The kwankwansiya movement is heavy in Katsina

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Ahmedie28(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Don't let this deceive you, no any living soul will defeat buhari in north.

250 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
PDP winning on social media since 2015.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
You are a patriot.

Ahmedie28:

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Marvin67: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:

It is not about defeating him in the North, besides when you say North, please take the North central out. He wont win in the North. His strongest base is the North west, and with Kwankwanso and his Kwankwansiya movement PDP is gaining ground in Buhari's most comfortable zone. The PDP candidate won't do as poorly in those two zones as GEJ did the last time.

389 Likes 30 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Chef2000: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is already on losing side.. APC zombies I am laughing at you people

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Chef2000: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Marvin67:

It is not about defeating him in the North, besides when you say North, please take the North central out. He wont win in the North. His strongest base is the North west, and with Kwankwanso and his Kwankwansiya movement PDP is gaining ground in Buhari's most comfortable zone. The PDP candidate won't do as poorly in those two zones as GEJ did the last time.
Just take a look at those in the pictures you will see that they are looking happy involving themselves with the light unlike when APC do their own rally

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Racoon(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
And people are propagating a bigger-than-life image of a Buhari that have been a repeated failures in his sole political journeys until the SW buffer him up.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by AtikuNetwork: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kwankwaso and Atiku are the only PDP contenders that can pull this sort of crowd anywhere in the North. But Saraki can't even pull this kind of crowd in Kwara, they might stone him even.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
where is lalasticaclala to take this thread to the fp.Wammako came to sokoto and people did not hear word on that day as over three threads of it made it to fp.This is even a bigger crowd.Seun and lalasticala should do the needful

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
where is lalasticaclala to take this thread to the fp.Wammako came to sokoto and people did not hear word on that day as over three threads of it made it to fp.This is even a bigger crowd.Seun and lalasticala should do the needful

Continue deceiving yourself, why not wait till Saturday grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ozo13(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Kwankwaso and Atiku are the only PDP contenders that can pull this sort of crowd anywhere in the North. But Saraki can't even pull this kind of crowd in Kwara, they might stone him even.
hehehe.so this is how u want to campaign for atiku and expect ppl to vote for him.is ok.
the only sure bet for PDP now is to field saraki against buhari in d coming election hoping NE and NW will vote for him meaning kwankwaso and odas will be ready to give him dr blocks of vote
Lastly will be happy if u can show me a picture of the crowd atiku pulled

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by AtikuNetwork: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
ozo13:
hehehe.so this is how u want campaign for atiku and expect ppl to vote for him.is ok

I have only spoken the truth. Outside support on Internet and the Senate, Bukola Saraki can't command the kind of crowd that Kwankwaso and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar can command anywhere in the North and Nigeria at large. You can take that to the bank. PDP must make the right choice.

34 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ozo13(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

I have only spoken the truth. Outside support on Internet and the Senate, Bukola Saraki can't command the kind of crowd that Kwankwaso and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar can command anywhere in the North and Nigeria at large. You can take that to the bank. PDP must make the right choice.
please show me a picture of the crowd Atiku ever pulled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ozo13(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

please show me a picture of the crowd Atiku ever pulled.thanks in anticipation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by AtikuNetwork: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
ozo13:
please show me a picture of the crowd Atiku ever pulled

You must be ignorant and not current with happenings in the political sphere. Google is your friend. Search for pictures of the mammoth crowd at Atiku Abubakar presidential declaration. It is also on YouTube. Why are you upset that I express my opinion about Atiku, Kwankwaso, and Saraki? OK, if it makes you happy, Saraki will pull crowd in the south east. Maybe now you will let me rest.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by meromero11: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Marvin67:
The rally is holding simultaneously with the APC rally in Daura.

The rally is also a test of kwankwanso's popularity. Which is evident considering the number of red caps on ground. The kwankwansiya movement is heavy in Katsina

Pure Photoshop.
See hausamen there mixed with yorubas and igbos. It's a complete photoshop.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:
Just take a peel, you'd b fine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
meromero11:

Pure Photoshop.
See hausamen there mixed with yorubas and igbos. It's a complete photoshop.

Thank you, I thought I am the only one with eyes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Even in Daura

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by hucienda: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Northern votes will be split as the major contenders for the top job are from the north this time - thus, politics is local.

The key in the coming presidential election cycle is the south.

As for this senatorial election in Katsina, it's a no-brainer that the APC would clinch it though the PDP would make a decent attempt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by salford: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmedie28:
Buhari is the king in the North.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
No, not again!
Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by oluemmakay(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chef2000:
Buhari is already on losing side.. APC zombies I am laughing at you people
I believe you have not forgotten what happened in Ekiti state

8 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
The OP is obviously confused.
Is kwamkwaso still in APC?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
madridguy:
You are a patriot.
Be there copying sarki

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Taking over....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ozo13(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

You must be ignorant and not current with happenings in the political sphere. Google is your friend. Search for pictures of the mammoth crowd at Atiku Abubakar presidential declaration. It is also on YouTube. Why are upset that I express my opinion about Atiku, Kwankwaso, and Saraki? OK, if it makes you happy, Saraki will pull crowd in the south east. Maybe now you will let me rest.
firstly thanks for sharing the pix.but u don't have to start using the word " ignorance" here.
Secondly in as much as Atiku will try to spoil PMB vote blocks in d core north, the SW and NC will not too support him as atiku isn't a sellable candidate.
Atiku isn't a" marketable" candidate. Baba no fit enter USA cos of corruption charges against him.we All know all d ppl involved in that scam have bn jailed and odas are still serving dr jail term.All i need do during campaign period is jus to send an Email to those prosecutors in USA and Gbam dey will reply me if all d allegations against him as per the corruption charges r true or not.ur guess is a good as mine if the electorates will vote him after knowing such...
Look below what google showed me .imagine me that am not too interested in the case ooo.lol.u know APC will use ds single thing to finish/nail Atiku during the campaign.
That's why PDP no too send Atiku again.u and I know that

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Rick9(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
2019 nor be 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.