Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma (31201 Views)

Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Lol cheesy, fear mad people!
That is why I will not go to any Nairaland Party, some mad people I see here daily typing trash might be present.
Make dem no go carry person throw way for beach water!

But why would a sane person go to a party organized by strangers on a public forum?
The fact we quote each other everyday here share jokes trade likes and me tions now means we can vouch for each other's character? Or we know each other real world behaviour?

My father would literally skin me alive if he heard I was even entertaining such a thought .. grin

That would be the day grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Organs(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
mekaboy:
Lack of professionalism. Are there not drugs supposed to weaken a violent patient? It takes a mad man to teach them work ethics.

Maybe they gave him "fake" injection to calm him down....Im happy it was the CMD and not as always the poor wrteched siffering and smiling workers. He should beat up the Perm Sec next. I so wish mad men will carry their madness to NASS and beat up all sinators and house members.

3 Likes

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by SEONaijaExpert: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
That is why I will not go to any Nairaland Party, some mad people I see here daily typing trash might be present.
Make dem no go carry person throw way for beach water!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
jenigurl:

But why would a sane person go to a party organized by strangers on a public forum?
The fact we quote each other everyday here share jokes trade likes and me tions now means we can vouch for each other's character? Or we know each other real world behaviour?

My father would literally skin me alive if he heard I was even entertaining such a thought .. grin

That would be the day grin
Lol you are so on point Jenny.
I marvel at the thought too.
Different people of different characters here.
Many good and nice people I have met here too, but I always put a line to it all.

1 Like

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
He was beaten by a mad man
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by megareal: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin grin I swear it's funny.
I wish him quick recovery biko.
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Kennydoc(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
ive never seen the full meme before .lmao
So the woman actually hit him first .
Man’s got no chills grin
Same here. That's d first time I'm seeing the full meme.

1 Like

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Mcy56(f): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Lol cheesy, fear mad people! That is why I will not go to any Nairaland Party, some mad people I see here daily typing trash might be present. Make dem no go carry person throw way for beach water!
You guys will not kee person with laugh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by valnosky(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
ive never seen the full meme before .lmao
So the woman actually hit him first .
Man’s got no chills grin
lol
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mcy56:

You guys will not kee person with laugh grin grin
Lol cheesy, I no lie now my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by ohem007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
ijustdey:

"He had reportedly gone to a Police station in Akure where he had reportedly confessed to being involved in the killing of Khadijat , the daughter of a former deputy governor of the state , Lasisi Oluboyo , who was suspected to have been murdered by her boyfriend and two other persons. Khadija Oluboyo ’ s murder case is still pending"

hollup hollup....

Wait o...

Ion undastand o

Shey no be that guy wey bury him chick for him bedroom case be this

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by BIDOO(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is hilarious.... U sure say na b beat make Police com dump am for there.. But wait ooo, he came to confess to a crime and police say he is mad... How did he know about d gal's murder??
Hello, Did You Read A Part Where It Was Mention In The News That His Statement Was Incoherent?
Well, You Are Not To Blame, May Be You Haven't Encounter Any Before !

1 Like

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Trapnews: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
His mental case could be as a result of unnecessary torture from the police station, Nigeria police are so unprofessional undecided
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nbote(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
BIDOO:

Hello, Did You Read A Part Where It Was Mention In The News That His Statement Was Incoherent?
Well, You Are Not To Blame, May Be You Haven't Encounter Any Before !

And did U read d part where I asked how he knew about d gal and d crime in question since he's supposed to b mad??
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by BIDOO(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
mekaboy:
Lack of professionalism. Are there not drugs supposed to weaken a violent patient? It takes a mad man to teach them work ethics.
Smiling, And With This You Will Think You Make A Point Right? Must Everything Be Attach To Drugs When It Comes To Mental Disorderliness? Oops, You Think Mental Disorder Can Only Be Cure By Drugs? What Of Mental Evaluation By Professional After The Drugs? With All Due Respect Your Opinion Is Wrong.
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by BIDOO(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nbote:

And did U read d part where I asked how he knew about d gal and d crime in question since he's supposed to b mad??
Bible Even Admonish Us To Get Knowledge And Forget It Not, Will You Agree With Me That Mental Disorder Have Stages? Some Are Just Suffering From Emotional Trauma But Not Totally Insane ! It Is When It Get To A Stage Of Insanity They Lose Almost Part Of Their Brain But Mind You Not Still All.
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Caseless: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
That is why I will not go to any Nairaland Party, some mad people I see here daily typing trash and jargons might be present.
Make dem no go carry person throw wey for beach water!
you really got me laughing. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by dochenaj: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
mekaboy:
You're funny. How will you approach him to give him the drugs that will "weaken" him?
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Caseless: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
dochenaj:

You're funny. How will you approach him to give him the drugs that will "weaken" him?
help me ask am. grin
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
I think this mad fellow is lucky enough, he should have act his drama at the station,
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by ceejay80s(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
the psychiatric patient is lucky because he no see madness wey pass him own, he get luck say no be me be the doctor, he for see real madness

1 Like

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by danilmo: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amarabae:
OK
thank God no b nurse demn beat.. the pscho for hear am from u today cool
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Caseless:
you really got me laughing. grin grin grin
Abi now, Caseless my brother! wink grin
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
patient was following doctors orders.
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by odehaj: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Psychiatrist is crazy business

1 Like

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Mafulul(m): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2018
sonnie10:
Occupational hazard. It's allowed.
I sense negligence on the part of the workers. Why did they not chain the patient to the bed?
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by MeeLan: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2018
nor try wako o! he just beat sense put for MD head!
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2018
There's a huge difference between coma n unconsciousness
Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Caseless: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Abi now, Caseless my brother! wink grin
too many mad people on Nairaland. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Caseless:
too many mad people on Nairaland. grin grin
Aswear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Weed Smokers. / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.