Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) (31578 Views)

Bandits Storm Katsina Military Base, Gun Down Soldier, NSCDC Operative / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Crooks, after masterminding the siege at NASS, I pity the clowns who support these selfish clueless fools..
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
Chai see mammoth o, other parties should double up!

People are hitting it big time and you're busy complaining about buhari,
Wake up this government like the previous government has created conducive environment for Nigerians to thrive arise and hustle compatriots!

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info

Both the present and past Nigerian governments are disgrace to humanity.

As for your business, can I place an order for you? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
that's what I'm about to sayy

Common epai them, oya DJ give it to me.
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by ozo13(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Obinwenite:
Lol,even kwankwasiya rally in Kastina pulled more crowd.
haba talk true nah.I actually opened thread to check and compare the two crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Sanialee: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
katsina ai gida ce a wajen buhari
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by bloodykiller: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
budusky05:

Common epai them, oya DJ give it to me.

[/s]
speak yeroba naa if you can't type in English cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by bakaredc: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Obinwenite:
I do hope bro, u not thinking or having any hope that PDP will win the senatorial election on Saturday in katsina?

If you do, pls erase that thought

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by MabraO: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
More

2nd a d 4th pic aren’t from the recent rally that was like 4 years ago pic.
APShit una well done
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
U GUYS BE GIVING WAILERS HEADACHE SINCE 1800
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
You will not single one of those online PD p mafias and Igbos here.

Son, go back to primary school and pay attention to your teachers this time.
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Upon all d rally and everything. Nigeria still dry backwards
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
So Baba still get senior sister shocked impressive. The wailers won't be able to sleep tonight.

sarrki:
Op load this one for them

Oshiomhole, Ganduje And Osinbajo visits Buhari elder sister in katsina

Cc lalasticlala

Cc stephenduru

Cc butterflyleo

Cc madridguy

Cc agabusto

Cc myndd44

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Son, go back to primary school and pay attention to your teachers this time.
Baba, why don't you put me through here?

BTW, why are you pained, do you happen to be one of the Igbos I was referring to?
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
The Emir of Katsina had this to say to Osinbajo.

The Emir said the people of Daura were 100 per cent behind the President Buhari.

He praised Osinbajo for his actions and for being “a very loyal and effective deputy to President Buhari’’

Katsina its a Wrap

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
TYPE OF THIEF IN THE WORLD. (1) small thief: this type are experct in stealing meat from soup or stealing povisions, (2)big thief: these type are good in stealing cash, pick-pocketing, collecting something by force (3) bigger thief: this type of thief is popularly known as armed robber, the confident in stealing, they travel anywere just to steal, they see stealing as job, they robb bank, busnessman etc, (4) expensive thief: these type of thief are the like of politicians(government), busness-owner/investors, g.o(general overseers/religion-leader) dem no the steal but embezzle. inshort all dis people full naija. #vagabonINpower
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Afamed: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
abokibuhari:
We in PDP go give them UNCOMMON FLOGGING grin
Just like Una do in Ekiti state few weeks ago. Jonnyessence has not recovered till tomorrow he's in pain and they are not picking his calls.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
speak yeroba naa if you can't type in English cheesy

Anunpam o werigi iwe?
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by bloodykiller: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
budusky05:

Anunpam o werigi iwe?
[/s]
with google translator
even a yeroba Muslim can speak the gods language igbo cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pdp will not score up to 10,000 in this election
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Afamed: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Renting of crowd is now a big business in Nigeria. I will register a company in crowd renting with CAC next week
Yes my brother but remember, you will need to locate it at Ochanja market so that they can easily be accessible to Nnamdi Kanu when he comes out of his hiding.
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Falcaoalih123: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC nah Scammer, only Saraki is alone for them, make them go impeach am nah. [color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by arma: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Looters Media Crew will not like this!lest I forget....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Obinwenite:

I taya ooo!!
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Obinwenite:
Where?

Any link ?

Don't believe in fake news

What you saw today was a PDP mega rally in April before kwakwasor defected

It had nothing to do with the senatorial seat or kwakwasor

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-mammoth-crowd-at-pdp-mega-rally-in-katsina

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by daleehat: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
PDP wailers won't stop deceiving themselves. 2019 is settled for BUHARI even the blind can knows this . SAI BABA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by daleehat: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Afamed:

Yes my brother but remember, you will need to locate it at Ochanja market so that they can easily be accessible to Nnamdi Kanu when he comes out of his hiding.

See finishing... thank you for responding perfectly to that clownish Ipobian

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by Earthkumy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
9jaArea:
Osinbajo's popularity is growing up north, he can defeat the PDP northerners squarely up north if he contests the presidential election.

Because of his loyalty to Baba, the north has loads of love for him.

It is also becoming clear to PDP and her supporters that wining the presidential election is mission impossible.

Check the PDP rally in the same state and you will see PDP pulled more crowd than APC in Buhari own state

Just saying
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
sai baba
Spelt it all, baba na baba.. we need young man and not baba. for instance, u cannot call saraki baba. his brain is still actively working
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by gtown: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
daleehat:

See finishing... thank you for responding perfectly to that clownish Ipobian
Honestly, it was an epic reply. I could not stop laughing. That P.I.G must be in a mourning mood after reading that reply.
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by godox2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Saraki na their master

Saraki will not even get PDP ticket. Forget his National Assembly and Kwara state DRAMA, PDP has NO I mean No candidate for now to match Buhari.
BUHARI TILL 2023.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by bakila: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
abokibuhari:
We in PDP go give them UNCOMMON FLOGGING grin
With a neck-tie
Re: Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Baba, why don't you put me through here?

BTW, why are you pained, do you happen to be one of the Igbos I was referring to?
Pained by what?
Empty rant of a cone head suffersficated demon?
Stop overeating your stu.pidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.