Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,469 members, 7,958,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him (507 Views)

This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him by jeniffasblog(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
A man identified as Karabo John Moa, took to his Facebook to narrate how a lady turned him down for showing up for a date in his truck rather than his expensive car (mercedes benz)

According to him, it has happened on three different occasions and it is just to show the materialistic nature of most women who will prefer you present yourself as a classic well-to-do individual.

He wrote:

“Just Got Back From the Shortest Date I’ve Ever Been On
These Materialistic Ladies
They see you in a Merc
1st Date,I Go Pick Her up in one of My Bakkies instead of my Merc
I’ve Done it 3 Times now and all 3 times,Soon as I pull up at the gate,They Turn Around and Walk Away.
She Says to me “You Don’t Take me Seriously ne ” The Security Guard at her Complex Gate and I had a Good Laugh” …
“All Three Occasions I probably would’ve paid the Bill, So I actually Saved money
I Ain’t Saying She a Gold Digger but she ain’t messing with no Broke Niggas
#StayWoke#TheyWillDribbleYou”

cc: lalasticlala

source: https://www.jeniffasblog.com/2018/08/09/rich-man-disguises-and-shows-up-for-a-date-in-a-truck-lady-rejects-him/

Re: Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him by Leopantro: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ma Nigga.

She be like " Baby, i was testing you, you were supoosed to chase me and get me to come back to the date. i was testing you and you failed my test. it's okay, let's go on the date again".

and he be like : singing Boys2Men " getting along very well without you in my life...."
Re: Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him by Nduemma12(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fake Bitches everywhere

Re: Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him by DaInferno(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
country hard... even I, will not settle with you bros! but you need the best tho
Re: Rich Man Disguises And Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Rejects Him by Horlami3370: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Opakaso

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best Organic Skin Care Product / Infinix Hot 6 : An Attractive Budget Phone / What Is A Secret Which You Would Not Tell Anybody In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.