Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. (514 Views)

Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Romans 8:2_ For the LAW of the SPIRIT of LIFE in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the LAW of SIN and DEATH.

Sin is a law that came into the world through Adam's disobedience and has been around ever since the fall. Human will power is weak compared to this law. It always get the better of us.

We might succeed for a while in our effort to live righteous, but at the end, we still be a victim to this law( the law of sin and death). Just like we might succeed in sending an object up to the sky for a short time, but the law of gravity will end up bringing it down at last.

But the law of gravity has been defied and breach by men. Through the law of aerodynamic an object stays up without being pulled down by the law of gravity. Though the law of gravity is still present, but this object is freed from it through another law, the law of aerodynamics.

This is also true in the spiritual plane. Those in Christ are free from the destructive law of sin and death by a higher law, the law of the Spirit of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Those passengers inside the air plane together with the air plane triumphed over the law of gravity. The people in the air plane rested in the law of aerodynamics to take them through.

Unlike the air plane, Christ Jesus is more durable and perfect. When you rest in Him, the law of the Spirit of life will lift you above the law of sin and death.

This is why the apostle Paul said, "Sin shall not have dominion over us for we are not under its law, but under grace( the law of the Spirit of life) through Christ Jesus." Is sin having dominion over you? Maybe, you have been trying to free yourself from the law of sin and death, instead of resting in Christ Jesus so that the law of the Spirit of life will take you for a ride above sin.

Try overcoming the law of gravity without activating the law of aerodynamics and see whether it will work.

Belove, get on board through faith for Christ is waiting to take you for a ride. Hallelujah!

Thank you Christ Jesus for your amazing love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by delkuf(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
nice. we are indeed free through Christ. How was your day sir
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
delkuf:
nice. we are indeed free through Christ. How was your day sir

My day was divine through his grace. Thanks for asking.

And yours?
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by delkuf(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

My day was divine through his grace. Thanks for asking.

And yours?
it was good. We give glory to God. sorry for derailing your thread, but do you live here in Lagos
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
delkuf:
it was good. We give glory to God. sorry for derailing your thread, but do you live here in Lagos

By his grace, I do.
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by delkuf(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

By his grace, I do.
ok
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Trust not your will power. It is weak compared to the law of sin and death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by jiggaz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Those passengers inside the air plane together with the air plane triumphed over the law of gravity. The people in the air plane rested in the law of aerodynamics to take them through.

Unlike the air plane, Christ Jesus is more durable and perfect. When you rest in Him, the law of the Spirit of life will lift you above the law of sin and death.

This is why the apostle Paul said, "Sin shall not have dominion over us for we are not under its law, but under grace( the law of the Spirit of life) through Christ Jesus." Is sin having dominion over you? Maybe, you have been trying to free yourself from the law of sin and death, instead of resting in Christ Jesus so that the law of the Spirit of life will take you for a ride above sin.

Try overcoming the law of gravity without activating the law of aerodynamics and see whether it will work.

Belove, get on board through faith for Christ is waiting to take you for a ride. Hallelujah!

Thank you Christ Jesus for your amazing love.
Thank you my brother for this wonderful piece... Christ's love is endless and amazing!! All glory to him!!
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
jiggaz:
Thank you my brother for this wonderful piece... Christ's love is endless and amazing!! All glory to him!!

You are welcome my brother. All glory to him forever without end!

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by ichuka(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Great write-up OP
More Grace be release unto you in Jesus name
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
ichuka:
Great write-up OP More Grace be release unto you in Jesus name
Thank you sir. And amen to your saintly prayer.
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Romans 8:2_ For the LAW of the SPIRIT of LIFE in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the LAW of SIN and DEATH.

This is also true in the spiritual plane. Those in Christ are free from the destructive law of sin and death by a higher law, the law of the Spirit of life.
So don't you sin any longer?
Re: How To Be Free From The Law Of Sin And Death Present In The World. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
LoJ:
So don't you sin any longer?
Yes, I don't.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation And Fornication Blinds The Spirit Man / “the Name ‘jesus’ Was Invented, It Has No Meaning” – Daddy Freeze Says / Who Spends God's Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.