Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Defender Yerry Mina From Barcelona (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Defender Yerry Mina From Barcelona (Photos) (338 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Everton Sign Defender Yerry Mina From Barcelona (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Everton have announced the signing of defender Yerry Mina from Barcelona in a £29m deal.

Mina has signed a five-year contract deal with the club until June 2023.

His five-year contract deal will see Mina earn £100,000k weekly.

'It is important that the club want to fight for something,' Mina told evertontv.

'This Is why I am here.

'I have watched the Premier League for along time. It is the best league in the world. This is a great opportunity for me and I am looking forward to competing here.

'I know about Everton's players and I look forward to being able to play with my new team. I have spoken a lot to the coach and I know his passion for Everton and determination to be successful. I am also determined to do my best for Everton.'

'I worked hard during my holiday and now I am ready to play and do important things with the Club. I am ready to train and work.

'I spoke to Lucas and he told me all about the Club, which also made me keen to come here.'

Barcelona earlier announced an agreement was reached with the Toffees.

In a statement, Barca said: “FC Barcelona and Everton FC have reached an agreement over the transfer of the player Yerry Mina."

Photos:>>>SPORTDAB.COM.NG
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/08/official-everton-sign-defender-yerry.html

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

In August Fifa Ranking Nigeria Ranked 49 In The World And 7th In Africa / George Weah To Award Wenger With Liberia's Highest Honour / Man Utd Under Mourinho Is A Total Trash--man Utd Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.