Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting (6293 Views)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly From Sports Betting Through Strategic Staking / Can You Earn Decent Income From Sports Betting? / Sunday Oliseh Reveals The Secret Behind The Success Of The 1994 Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Segz252525: 3:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Pls add me 08069617807
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by tradepunter: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2018
The trick to consistent winning in betting is larger stakes and smaller odds. When I say larger stakes I mean when 5% of the initial capital is running into 2k and above.

People might call it picking up Penny's on a train track but I call it building the bank steady. It's only individuals with mathematical skills that can achieve or go for using this strategy. Because how can you have a 80% consistencey and not make money??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Adeabbey59(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2018
07089939106 Please
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by dinamart(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ple add my number, link not working
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Igweminho(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
add me,d link aint working 08101571486
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Obainooo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
add me up bro 08136157091
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Segz252525: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Add me 08069617807
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by iamdebby2222(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
pls add me. 07036872647
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by deenolly1: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Interested Pls add me 09068852612
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Juliet25(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pls add me 08180654288
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by unuane1(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2018
desertboy1:
Many of us wants me to review the top trick I have been using to make some money into my local Account

I will tell you.

*Years Ago I started betting as a novice. Was always seeing myself winning 10million Naira from betting*

I tried that for 6 months and didn't catch anything .. So I became tired of betting .. I have to quit for the main time to understand why Its only people that I hear wins and not me

*Yes, we all know that the first step towards solving any problem is to know the cause of the problem*

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*All because I want to use my hobby to survive as a student*

*_Finally I discovered My problem_*

Do you know my problems?!

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

_Greed made me think I can be successful in betting in just a night_

_Greed give me frustration_

_Greed made me think am not good when it comes to betting_

*Started thinking and working on how to solve my problems*

I discovered that for this to work out I must
*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*
*_make n stand on a decision_*

I went back to my tickets .. I found out that Most of tickets have a special thing which they all posses

*_I discovered in my tickets that I have won 85% of the games I gave double chance and 90% of those I played +1.5.._*

Then I told myself .. If I can pick out few double chance and +1.5 games not minding the the Odds, I will go a long way..

From then I was no longer interested in odds instead I became interested in greens ...
*Started with the 2 odds*

Tried my Trick, it worked though a times I lose but I feel better than when I don't pocket any money..

From then I I started enjoying betting bcus I now understand the trick that works for me .

*Today while in school betting is the only thing i do that helps me pay my bills comfortably ...*

Decided to extend so that football fans like can also benefit from it ...

Opened a whatsapp group where I post My daily 2Odds
Since I started, My guys now pocket about 80% profit every month

The group is open for every one...
Its free for everyone ..
Nobody is asking you to pay anything to gain anything
Its basically small group of people with same interest
Below is the link of the group

https:///EmPqzAGWa3MGGqxI21VmtK

Join us

I will hosting a rollover of 2odds for 5 days soonest
In this rollover you invest 1k and stand a chance of getting 32k after 5days ...

Do well to join Us
pls add me the link is not working. 08038638391
Thankks
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by IndianRomeo: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please, add me; 08075565185
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by uvalued(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
unuane1:
pls add me the link is not working. 08038638391
Thankks
hello were you able to join
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by uvalued(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
desertboy1:
Many of us wants me to review the top trick I have been using to make some money into my local Account

I will tell you.

*Years Ago I started betting as a novice. Was always seeing myself winning 10million Naira from betting*

I tried that for 6 months and didn't catch anything .. So I became tired of betting .. I have to quit for the main time to understand why Its only people that I hear wins and not me

*Yes, we all know that the first step towards solving any problem is to know the cause of the problem*

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

I went back to my tickets .. I found out that Most of tickets have a special thing which they all posses

*_I discovered in my tickets that I have won 85% of the games I gave double chance and 90% of those I played +1.5.._*

Then I told myself .. If I can pick out few double chance and +1.5 games not minding the the Odds, I will go a long way..

From then I was no longer interested in odds instead I became interested in greens ...

Tried my Trick, it worked though a times I lose but I feel better than when I don't pocket any money..

From then I I started enjoying betting bcus I now understand the trick that works for me .

*Today while in school betting is the only thing i do that helps me pay my bills comfortably ...*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

In this rollover you invest 1k and stand a chance of getting 32k after 5days ...

Do well to join Us
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Juliet25(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pls add me
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by aditya56: 5:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by chubarubah(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2018
08035985293 add me pls
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by handybishop: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2018
08158101134.add me up am interested
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by mofeact: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2018
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us here is my number add me 07068426087
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by kochila(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Boss add me
0806 grin
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by manci(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us
please add meI want join your group this is my number 07060829993
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by tafat: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice idea this is, it will come in handy for the new Bundesliga season where Champions Bayern Munich kicks off their title defence against Hoffenheim.
It’s difficulty to see beyond a victory for the champions here.
Use betway.com.ng for best odds ,@op what's it gonna be, you could get some cool odds from here grin

2 Likes

Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by ktnaso: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Alams85: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
desertboy1:

I will tell you.

_I went into online_
_Read many posts_
_Read many Articles_
_Read newsletters_

*GREED*
*NO FOCUS And DECISION*
*LACK CONSISTENCY*

*_Focus_*
*_be steady_*

Its free for everyone ..

Join us

Do well to join Us
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by merbenko: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
08067680505 add me please
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by desoul2004(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Kingobyno(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls add me. 09027092780
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by Amos15: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Add me 07068546528. Thanks
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by desertboy1(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=mofeact post=70558368][/quote]
.that is not our number

We are sorry for the inconveniences
Add desertboy1 via Whatsapp with
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by ludobaba(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2018
pls add my number 07065244829
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by iamnavy1: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Abeg add me 07051266013
Re: Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting by karons(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nothing is sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Not Being Promoted Well By Local Media – Dikko / Two Liverpool Players Trying To Kiss Each Other (photo) / Why Do So Many African Football Players Marry/date White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.