Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos (1209 Views)

Carbon, A New Programming Language From Google As A C++ Successor / Programmer / IT Position in Thailand (Work From Home) / Need A C Software Developer For An Embbeded Controller Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by Piuscrown: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
I just finished school and I have very good knowledge of c++ I have being doing it since 2013, although I know some other languages like python, php and python but c++ is the language that interest me most and it is the only language that I know both the in and out of, and I am sure I can handle any problem I encounter using, but I have being trying to look for a place to show case my skill, improve and also make money doing what I really love
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by universe123: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Piuscrown:
I just finished school and I have very good knowledge of c++ I have being doing it since 2013, although I know some other languages like python, php and python but c++ is the language that interest me most and it is the only language that I know both the in and out of, and I am sure I can handle any problem I encounter using, but I have being trying to look for a place to show case my skill, improve and also make money doing what I really love
what project have you implemented with it?
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by Piuscrown: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2018
That is the problem I couldn't afford enough time to work on personal projects all through my university days, most of the ones I started I couldn't complete them to my liking, I lay my hand on creating a music player, an image editor, an account management system and more recently a Web server but all of them are not completed to my liking, right now since I just finished school, I have all the time to pursue my career, I am thinking of a good application I can develop with it even if it is a game...
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by logicalhumour: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2018
While in your job hunt, it would be wonderful if you get yourself to finish those projects you've mentioned. Employers are most likely to ask after those stuff.

Also, web development firms full naija sha, and na so dem like Php.
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by Bros1: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Dear PiusCrown,

Let's talk. Your services can be useful on one or one project.

Reach me on +2.3.4.8.0.3.5.1.3.3.5.2.2

Thanks
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by Humchi(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Piuscrown:
That is the problem I couldn't afford enough time to work on personal projects all through my university days, most of the ones I started I couldn't complete them to my liking, I lay my hand on creating a music player, an image editor, an account management system and more recently a Web server but all of them are not completed to my liking, right now since I just finished school, I have all the time to pursue my career, I am thinking of a good application I can develop with it even if it is a game...

bro, i think it is more affirmative to work out those projects first before getting any job.

Reasons,
1. You can have a portfolio to show your employer
2. To be very sure you can handle any issue. Having no experience and at the same time thinking you can handle any difficulty is something that might cause more problem. Here it is, your employer wouldn't be comfortable or satisfied with you when he discover that you are having a problem you couldn't solve.
3.inorder for you to learn from your mistakes. No one is above mistake.
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by seunthomas: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Piuscrown:
If you dont mind interning with me. I have a number of projects in the cryptocurrency sector. You will need to at least understand the basics around the blockchain,p2p networking and cryptography. Send me a PM and i will contact you. If you are good i will pay you for your service.
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by Piuscrown: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
seunthomas:

If you dont mind interning with me. I have a number of projects in the cryptocurrency sector. You will need to at least understand the basics around the blockchain,p2p networking and cryptography. Send me a PM and i will contact you. If you are good i will pay you for your service.

Can't figure out how to send PM here, we can talk via mail or what'sapp 09033368987, piusayowale@gmail.com
Re: I Am Actively Looking For A C++ Position In Lagos by islamics(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
@seunthomas
Do you offer remote internship for interested peeps?

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make Apps With Ionic In Three Weeks!! / Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) / Software Development Tools For Verifone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.