Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fish Farm Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fish Farm Blog (8682 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Fish Farm / Fish Farm Business Proposal / Starting A Fish Farm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Farm Blog by azubike1: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi,

I'm looking for a good fish farming blog out there. Anyone with info please?

Thanks.
Re: Fish Farm Blog by Thethy(m): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2010
Re: Fish Farm Blog by azubike1: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2010
Thethy:

This is one: http://fishfarminginnigeria..com/

Thanks but I did not see much info there. All I'm seeing is comendations from people to you and adversts on seminars. I did not see any practical information and I did not see a where poeple make relevant posts.

I still need help please.
Re: Fish Farm Blog by Adenex3051(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
Azubike, you are not likely to find anything useful in any of those blogs,nobody want give anything useful for free.What information do you need on fish farming?For useful info on fish farming you can reach me on awolereyinka4eva@yahoo.com or 08030511847 or 07056911039.
Re: Fish Farm Blog by dannycom(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2010
hello,guys in the house, if u want to stock any or want to supply fingerlings or juvenile or jumbo .you can easily call daniel on 08026224955 or alabi_daniel@yahoo.com
Re: Fish Farm Blog by zogo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
You can actually do both fish farming and Heliculture (snail farming), both are very lucrative you know. Also the fact is that Heliculture is very lucrative and survives very well during the raining season. Research shows that Snails survive and reproduce more in the raining season that in the dry season; this is why you have to take advantage of this raining season. Again, snail farmers are very few, this gives you the oportunity to make it big. Snails can be exported locally and internationally. All you need to know about Heliculture (snail farmning) is compilled in my e-book, from my experience. I come from Riverine Rivers state, so i have more to tell you about Heliculture. Below is a preview of the e-book. I wait for ur response.

To Your Succcess!
Gideon Wealth

Re: Fish Farm Blog by TTGIL: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS

Re: Fish Farm Blog by ibubee(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2010
Animal care services konsult has been providing solutions to livestock and acquaculture for over 30years. we have proven records and professionals who can handle ur projects.
The followings are the advantage u can tap into:

1. Seminars on how to start a profitable catfish farming and acess to the very large scale fish farm on the company site (very practical)

2. Water analysis of ur well or borehole (both chemical and microbial)

3. Technical supports when starting up ur farm

4. Sales of high quality and very active fingerlings weighing 10g is presently available.

5. High quality fish feed with high floatability is available at reasonable price.

6. We can equally help u to monitor your farm from start up at a reasonable fee.

This company is located at Ogere, along the lagos - ibadan xpress rd. U are sure of getting value for any penny spent.

for more information, contact 08057098720, or 08034344704
Re: Fish Farm Blog by dwizy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
There ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ with a lot of fish blogs.....
But hey,,,,,, you might also need a blog that teaches how to make money with you PICTURES. Yeah pictures, nº° mistakes. These tips ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ free and loaded in here...... http://www.learnthecashway.
Re: Fish Farm Blog by Yommiefish(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2015
Check www.thefishsite.com,
www.catfishplus.
www.sracm.tamu.edu. Or google their key words. You can add me up also on 08038082109, 26E18641.

(1) (Reply)

LoadNG Automated Systems Official Nairaland Customer Support / Fcmb’s Profit Rises By 109% To N16.3bn In 2016, Declares 10k Dividend / GTBank Half Year Profit hit N100billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.