Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Break Up Lines Were You Served By Your Ex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Break Up Lines Were You Served By Your Ex? (305 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Break Up Lines Were You Served By Your Ex? by fraspree(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2018
Have you ever been served a break up line? Here is the break up lines that was served to people during their break ups by their ex-lovers;

Oluwashola4me, male
Mine was, "Tee, I used to have feelings for you, but I ain't gat no feelings for you anymore."
It was dumbfounded, because I was still in love with her.
She was my all in all then. I loved her with my whole heart**sobs**She later told me that she thought I'd actually moved on due to my unavailability for some time, hence her breaking up with me. Guess she was insecure. Still feeling it in my heart tho.

Anonymous, female
"You're not just what I thought you were" - I cried my eyes out lol

Anonymous, female
Oohh one time he said to me that I deserved someone better than him coz he isnt the right one for me...the next thing I know he is married with his xgf...
But after that he still want us to be friends I hate doing it but I need to blocked him in every social media we shared before coz I don't wanna hear all the BS he's talking abt

Cokacoola, male
She was lyk "you qave me 21 missed call now the iphone my mum bouqht 4 me frm uk fell into d water while vibrating. Its over!!!

Excellencyabia1
She said that I can't feed her and the children with ministry money if we get married that as she is she need someone that is earning from the govt. but she has been calling for us to reconcile because she had that the printing press where I use to work before joining the ministry called me back and I was also licensed in the Anglican Communion within a month.

Sundoj08, male
No comments cos I've never being served but I've definitely served some.. poo was dope, smiling inside while she was all bitter and pitiful.. No hard feelings

Cruzita, female
Real girls don't get dumped we do the serving.

Wilybebsy, female
She was like 'I need a break' till today the break never finish, that was more than a year ago... Read more>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com/2018/08/what-break-up-lines-were-you-served-by-your-ex.html?showComment=1533856678643#c3058749153377006169
Re: What Break Up Lines Were You Served By Your Ex? by oluwashola4me(m): 3:27am On Aug 10, 2018
fraspree:
Have you ever been served a break up line? Here is the break up lines that was served to people during their break ups by their ex-lovers;

Oluwashola4me, male
Mine was, "Tee, I used to have feelings for you, but I ain't gat no feelings for you anymore."
It was dumbfounded, because I was still in love with her.
She was my all in all then. I loved her with my whole heart**sobs**She later told me that she thought I'd actually moved on due to my unavailability for some time, hence her breaking up with me. Guess she was insecure. Still feeling it in my heart tho.

Anonymous, female
"You're not just what I thought you were" - I cried my eyes out lol

Anonymous, female
Oohh one time he said to me that I deserved someone better than him coz he isnt the right one for me...the next thing I know he is married with his xgf...
But after that he still want us to be friends I hate doing it but I need to blocked him in every social media we shared before coz I don't wanna hear all the BS he's talking abt

Cokacoola, male
She was lyk "you qave me 21 missed call now the iphone my mum bouqht 4 me frm uk fell into d water while vibrating. Its over!!!

Excellencyabia1
She said that I can't feed her and the children with ministry money if we get married that as she is she need someone that is earning from the govt. but she has been calling for us to reconcile because she had that the printing press where I use to work before joining the ministry called me back and I was also licensed in the Anglican Communion within a month.

Sundoj08, male
No comments cos I've never being served but I've definitely served some.. poo was dope, smiling inside while she was all bitter and pitiful.. No hard feelings

Cruzita, female
Real girls don't get dumped we do the serving.

Wilybebsy, female
She was like 'I need a break' till today the break never finish, that was more than a year ago... Read more>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com/2018/08/what-break-up-lines-were-you-served-by-your-ex.html?showComment=1533856678643#c3058749153377006169

Smh

(1) (Reply)

With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / Thread for the Black Sheep of the Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.