Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US (613 Views)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by Bilaludeen(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2018
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria will represent Nigeria at the Entrepreneurship Action and Us (ENACTUS) World Competition in the United State in October following the emergence of its team as the overall winner of this year’s national competition in Lagos last Thursday.

A statement in Zaria yesterday by Director, Public Affairs Directorate of the institution, Dr Ismaila Shehu, said over 36 countries were expected to participate at the tournament to take place at Silicon Valley, San Jose, California.

The ABU team that participated in the Lagos tournament, according to him, was led by Usman Suleiman Waziri and Paul Onaji under the supervision of ABU ENACTUS Faculty Adviser, Professor M K Aliyu.

The ABU team won the Lagos tournament on account of its project on an artisanal mining community in Bagega village in Zamfara State where several children and adults lost their lives due to lead poisoning as a result of the gold mining activities around the area.

The team intervened by developing a water filtration mechanism which provides clean water to the community as well as evolving a Jathropha Integrated Energy Scheme through the planting of jathropha trees for remediation of the contaminated soil.
http://surecontents..com/2018/08/abu-to-represent-nigeria-at-enactus.html?m=1

Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by Bilaludeen(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Make us proud guys!
Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by Topmaike007(m): 1:13am On Aug 10, 2018
I just like this school don't just know why?

1 Like

Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by encryptjay(m): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Topmaike007:
I just like this school don't just know why?
You can't hate this school and even if you do, it's likely going to be from afar but once you step into Ahmadu Bello University, your perception changes.
Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by Topmaike007(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2018
encryptjay:

You can't hate this school and even if you do, it's likely going to be from afar but once you step into Ahmadu Bello University, your perception changes.
I have been to the school.. Abu is really big I stayed in the engineering block closer to the vet medicine department..

my stay their was fun,the perspective people have for Hausa people dat dey are wicked are not true, because we ate in the same plate together.

1 Like

Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by encryptjay(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Topmaike007:
I have been to the school.. Abu is really big I stayed in the engineering block closer to the vet medicine department..

my stay their was fun,the perspective people have for Hausa people dat dey are wicked are not true, because we ate in the same plate together.
Yeah, you're right. I've moved with them and some other tribes but truth is, they don't really have issues especially the liberal ones.
Re: ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US by Topmaike007(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
encryptjay:

Yeah, you're right. I've moved with them and some other tribes but truth is, they don't really have issues especially the liberal ones.
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering Which Is Better In Nigeria. / Are You Ending Your Live Chat Session? / Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.