Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What You Should Do If You Want To See Good Things In Life And In Your Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Should Do If You Want To See Good Things In Life And In Your Days (309 Views)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / Lagos People Jump In And See Good News / Your Days Are Numbered - Pastor Chris Slam Pastors For Agreeing To Reopen Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do If You Want To See Good Things In Life And In Your Days by sharpguy10(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you on What to do if you want to see the good of life and good days. God has given us a life of joy, happiness, prosperity and peace. But if you want to see those things manifested in your life, there are things you need to do to see it. What I am going to show you here is what I have been living with. Ever since I get the understanding of it, I have keep them in my mind and live by them. The things you should do if you want to see the good of life and days is stated in 1 Peter 3:10-11 which says For he who will love life and see good days let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit. Let him eschew evil and do good, let him seek peace and ensue it.

You must love life: the first thing to do is for you to love life. Life is fair to everyone. It doesn't judge you or condemn you. It give back to you what you input inside it by your word or consciousness. So no matter what is going on in your life, love life. It is your own life. Never regret of being alive.

Refrain your tongue from evil: God had created this life for us all to enjoy. What keep some people from getting the good they want in life is their tongue. They don't control it. Any word you speak from your mouth either add to you or take from you. God know the power of it that is why He said you should refrain it from evil speaking.

Run from evil and do good: Another thing God has said is that we should run from evil and do good. There is no reward in doing evil. It is only good that bring positive result to you. Anytime you do good to someone, you have lift yourself up to another level. Doing good bring good return and evil bring negative result.

Seek peace and follow it: Whatever you do seek peace in it. Quarrelling does not bring good things to life, it is only peace. So let the peace of God dominate your thought and everything you do. When you do that, the good things of life will come to you. That is it.

Please if you know that you have not give your life to Christ, please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner. I believe you die for me and on the third day, you rise for my justification to set me free. Come into my life. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

‘your Vision Must Be High’ — Adeboye Stresses Need For Spiritual Excellence / 5 Ways To Find Your Hidden Talents / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.