Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride (1531 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by pzphoto(m): 4:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Dino Malaye shares some adorable photos as he pose with one of his ride.

Who else is feeling Mr Dino who refused to show in court?

Gist From Praize News

More Below
http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-dino-malaye-as-he-pose-with-one-of-his-beautiful-ride/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by pzphoto(m): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by HungerBAD: 4:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Sidney Sheldon wrote a Novel titled

" Nothing Lasts Forever"

One of the best novels i have read.

Jim Nwobodo was a Senator, Arthur Nzeribe was a Senator,Ken Nnamani and Adolphus Wabara were all Senators one time, and today, they are television watchers like us too. Remember Dino, you cannot be a Senator forever.

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by escodotman: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2018
The people's senator. Buhari, APC and Yahaya Bello's nightmare

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by dPriv: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2018
SDM

Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by chomchom1(f): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Hater will soon come for attack.. Dino I tap from ua blessings. cool.. God please bless me tru my hustling. cool

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by Nogodye(m): 5:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Dino...Actor of the century.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by chomchom1(f): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

" Nothing Lasts Forever"

Jim Nwobodo was a Senator, Arthur Nzeribe was a Senator,Ken Nnamani and Adolphus Wabara were all Senators one time, and today, they are television watchers like us too. Remember Dino, you cannot be a Senator forever.

Quotation for poor in spirit tongue. Enjoy ua youthful age first grin. We already know nothing is permanent tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

" Nothing Lasts Forever"

Great words from a very sensible man.
These are deep words.
Sigh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.
A time shall come, when we will look back and then, what will be our source of joy , material things.
Dino had and has every opportunity to let his activist spirit reflect on a lot of things, but he chose flamboyancy.

Let him remember nothing last forever.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by xtivin(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2018
pzphoto:
Dino Malaye shares some adorable photos as he pose with one of his ride.

Who else is feeling Mr Dino who refused to show in court
He should appear in yahaya Bello's kangaroo court abi?, moreover his lawyers summited a medical report and the other party did not oppose.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by SolutionMee: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Dino's fantasies is luxurious cars

Just as I derive pleasure in buying submarines

As am typing, I'm inside the Pacific ocean studying aquatic creatures
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by Bella55555(f): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2018
OMG i just love this man
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by FarahAideed: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

" Nothing Lasts Forever"

Since you know nothing is permanent for anybody in life including you so why is just a common pic of a man and his McLaren pinching you so much
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Dino and his love of flashy cars. Well, it's his money, he is entitled to enjoy it however he likes
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
chomchom1:

Quotation for poor in spirit tongue. Enjoy ua youthful age first grin. We already know nothing is permanent tongue

Smh
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by Corrinthians(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2018
"Adorable"?

What exactly is adorable about these pictures? It appears anything that suggests affluence these days is seen to be "adorable" to Nigerian bloggers.

After the police, politicians and our "Daddy GOs", the next set of folks whose business I really don't take fancy to are bloggers. They lie too much and are downright unintelligent.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Dino Malaye As He Pose With One Of His Beautiful Ride by slimfit1(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
It's just a sign that he is the only wise guy in Kaba South. The rest of them are not ambitious enough.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Mohammadu Buhari The Most Hated Nigerian Leader? / Army Slams UK Over Comment On Rivers Elections Published / Breaking: Amaechi Loses LGA As Wike, PDP Coasting Home To Victory In Rivers Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.