Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera (22601 Views)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by investigator007: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Techno canon xpro is another, it has six inch screen, 4gb ram, 64gb ROM, 2.0gb processor, android 8.1 Oreo, and a 24 megapixel front facing selfie camera. Its a great performer.
very that's a superb selfie device indeed

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Camon X Pro
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by samodan(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
Techno canon xpro is another, it has six inch screen, 4gb ram, 64gb ROM, 2.0gb processor, android 8.1 Oreo, and a 24 megapixel front facing selfie camera. Its a great performer.

Them nuh born Tecno for here grin
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by samodan(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2018
I only entered this thread to make sure the OnePlus 6 made the list, and it did.

A post well written @OP
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by sureinfo: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2018
We're talking of selfie cameras and I can't see the camon x pro??
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Psoulsport(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
I feel these phones are overrated...they are other brands making wave in the Phone world n tech world that are not even mention here....

Brands like Nokia, Tecno, Samsung should be included during such post. Camon X and Canon X pro is now the talk of town. Nokia 7 is something else...and yet non was mention...

Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by alltipsfinder(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
HI,

With the any best selfie camera smartphone You should also have a best selfie camera app to capture and filter your captured selfie images. we have shared 10 best selfie camera apps like - youcam, retrica etc...
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Realboygenius(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Camon X Pro
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Goldyyy: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2018
The tecno camon x pro is missing.. Incomplete list
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Pekuliar: 2:02am On Sep 12, 2018
The list ain't complete without the camon series..
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Yyvonne: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2018
I'm wondering why the camon x pro "Master of them all"... Is not on the list
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Rubiesangel: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tecno Camon X is endowed with an Octa-core processor that clocks at 2.0 GHz with a Mediatek chipset to provide for a good enough task processing experience. RAM capacity is 3GB which is generally commendable for a smartphone in that category.
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Rubiesangel: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pekuliar:
The list ain't complete without the camon series..
Well, it may have been an oversight. I believe The camon series (x and x pro) delivers some amazing qualities.
Re: Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera by Rubiesangel: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Psoulsport:
I feel these phones are overrated...they are other brands making wave in the Phone world n tech world that are not even mention here....

Brands like Nokia, Tecno, Samsung should be included during such post. Camon X and Canon X pro is now the talk of town. Nokia 7 is something else...and yet non was mention...
In a fair judgement, camon x and x pro ought be on that list. But you know, election is around the corner, simple truth would be hard to say now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Community Has Not Seen MTN Network Since MTN Came To Nigeria / Phone Prices Increase As Dollar Price Goes Through The Roof / How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.