Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' (648 Views)

Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by Praizeupdates: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2018
As shared on his page on ig... He wrote :

A FAKE qoute has been spread by the APC claiming that I said our party, the PDP, is in "a vegetative state" and that I attacked our National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders including Governor Nyesom Wike and Senate President Bukola Saraki.
This is a TOTAL FABRICATION. It is FAKE NEWS. I have immense confidence in our National Chairman, the PDP and ALL our party leaders, including Saraki and Wike. If I had any doubts about that I would say so loud and clear.
Members of the public should please take note that alll my comments, qoutes, contributions, posts, submissions and essays can be found on my verified twitter page, my verified Facebook page, my official website and any of my numerous columns.
If they do not appear in any or all of these places it means that I never wrote or said them. The APC and the Buhari Media Centre live and thrive on fake news. We should expect more. Shalom.

Gist From Praize News

More Below
http://www.praizenews.com/ffk-reacts-to-fake-news-about-his-statement-claiming-pdp-is-in-vegetative-state/

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by fergie001: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by RockHard: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2018
But FFK himself can be a fake news peddler at times. I guess he'll now understand how damaging fake news can be.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by SolutionMee: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2018
I knew you can't say such a thing

Ride on man

People wondered why politicians visit your Abuja house

Not knowing that you're a cabal on your own

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by Almaiga: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2018
FFK is a fraud. No body takes him serious.
Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by dukie25: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
Almaiga:
FFK is a fraud. No body takes him serious.
[/s]

And you're always first on any thread to do with FFK.
Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by FavourAkponome: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ok we hear u with pdp voice
Re: FFK Reacts To Fake News About Statement That 'PDP Is In Vegetative State' by Almaiga: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

And you're always first on any thread to do with FFK.

FFK Ass leaker sported.

(1) (Reply)

How a wanted fugitve was used by APC to disrupt the Rivers State by-election. / Osun Election Results: Adeleke Leads Oyetola As PDP Supporters Jubilate / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu, Osinbajo And Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.