Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals (237 Views)

Incredible! Nigerian Born Reader, Bayode Breaks Guinness World Record / Bayode Olawunmi Treasures Breaks Guinness World Record Longest Reading Marathon / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by Oshoboy01: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerian Guinness Book Of Records breakers, Bayode Treasure who became popular after reading aloud for 122 hours has come out to talk about some of the things he passed through during his search for sponsors .

He made it known that there were days he trekked for hours just to get sponsors, he also mentioned that during his trial of the quest which was before the main event, he was hallucinating.

He however thanked everyone who made the dream come true.

Watch Full Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q821L45PbS4

1 Share

Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by HungerBAD: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Reading aloud for 122 hours?

This is nothing compared to Femi Fani Kayode. That guy has been talking aloud for years now.

4 Likes

Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Do not Despise the days of little beginning.

Everyone has a story.
Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2018
I really commend his heroic act.

As the saying goes, If you want to hide anything from the black man.... put it in a book.

We see people here that can't even read a thread of 2 paragraphs, it's that bad!
Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Reading aloud for 122 hours?

This is nothing compared to Femi Fani Kayode. That guy has been talking aloud for years now.
He will win the award for the TALKATIVE of the year in December, but Reno Omokri will be challenging him in that category so close!
Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by HungerBAD: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:

He will win the award for the TALKATIVE of the year in December, but Reno Omokri will be challenging him in that category so close!

True lol.

3 Likes

Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Lol cheesy
Re: 'there Were Days I Trekked To Get Sponsors' - Bayode Treasures Reveals by thesicilian: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Thank God for your success. I pray grace smiles on all others hustling to get to their destinations.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / Difas Schools Admission / I Ran Your Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.