Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Custom Duty Verification : Important Notice.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Custom Duty Verification : Important Notice.. (983 Views)

Customs Duty Verification - 2020 / Custom Duty For Lexus RX 350 / Do I Need To Pay Custom Duty If I Buy Innoson Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Duty Verification : Important Notice.. by saintjoel(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning,

Some of you might have known about this topic for years and how Jelad ventures has been operating it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/verify-custom-duty-papers-revalidate

We have had one or two issues with it, especially human error and sometimes network issues. People might have even noticed that for the last one week, we've not been able to meet up with our twenty minute promise.

This is due to the issues we've been having with some custom officials and their refusal to help us link up with them for the jobs. The ones that have managed to work with us managed to charge us way higher than we we bargained and it's so unfortunate that we can't raise our charges.

The problem we currently have is with the people that run checks and when they see that the papers are genuine they go back to other commands to edit the details to fit their smuggled vehicles and this is part of the reasons some officials are refusing to cooperate with us.....

KINDLY BEAR WITH US IF WE'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RUN YOUR CHECK THIS WEEK. IT'S BASICALLY BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE BUT WE'RE WORKING ON WAYS TO SORT THINGS OUT. WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR INGERITY AND ALSO SAVE THE JOBS OF OFFICIALS THAT HELP WITH THEIR LINKS. WE MIGHT ALSO NEED TO SUSPEND THE SERVICE FOR A WEEK OR TWO TO ENABLE IS WORK SOMETHING OUT WITHIN US...

THANKS AND GOD BLESS...

1 Like

Re: Custom Duty Verification : Important Notice.. by saintjoel(m): 5:03am On Aug 14, 2018
UPDATE :

THERE WILL BE NO INCREASE TO OUR CHARGES...... IT'LL STILL REMAIN THE SAME BUT ONLY DOCUMENTS PROCESSED FROM 2017 DOWNWARDS WILL BE DONE WITHIN TWENTY MINUTES BUT DOCUMENTATION DONE IN 2018 WITH THE NEW 1960 UPGRADE WILL BE DONE WITHIN THIRTY MINUTES... THANKS...
Re: Custom Duty Verification : Important Notice.. by nemadfsyahooc: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pls need advice. I Just bought a nigera used registered 2005honda crv without custom papers. Is it safe to drive it without being seized by custom officers? If not how do I get custom papers and how much can it cost me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The All New 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Is A True Flagship. (photos) / acura / Uber Partner Unveils Flying Taxi That Could Take To Skies Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.