Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale (2174 Views)

A Nigerian Used 2005 Mode NISSAN Pathfinder Forsale.............. / TOKS 1997 Model .NISSAN .pathfinder .forsale............1,050k / LIMITED EDITION,2006 NISSAN PATHFINDER.FORSALE.VERY NEAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
still available
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2010
still available
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2010
still available
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by Bobajo(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2010
Please don't put up pictures of cars you are not in control of. Is this Pathfinder you are still updating at 10.30 am yesterday not the same one you were unable to show me after you made me drive all the way from Lekki to Ajao Estate to see? Utter rubbish!!! angry
emeshot:

still available
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2010
as i told you openly that day.the car was moved early the next day along with four other cars to apapa.and you flamed up.though i was open and straight to you but still you are still like these.i sent you a text apologising to you.but still you still went ahead to type these on naira.do i now have to suffer the mistake you and my partner caused?he expected you to come see the car at appa and you left lekki without calling me.sorry once again but nest time when trying to inspect a car call the dealer before driving to his office.

once again i am really sorry for that mistake.

car still available.parked in apapa now.
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by Bobajo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
emeshot:

as i told you openly that day.the car was moved early the next day along with four other cars to apapa.and you flamed up.though i was open and straight to you but still you are still like these.i sent you a text apologising to you.but still you still went ahead to type these on naira.do i now have to suffer the mistake you and my partner caused?he expected you to come see the car at appa and you left lekki without calling me.sorry once again but nest time when trying to inspect a car call the dealer before driving to his office.

once again i am really sorry for that mistake.

car still available.parked in apapa now.

i ideally shouldn't dignify this with an answer, but you know, lies sometimes become truth if not rebutted.  I sent you an sms on Wednesday (25th) morning asking about this car and where i could view it. When i didn't get a response after 3 or so hours, i called you.  You said you were going to send me the address of the location of the car.  This you did at 2:45pm on the understanding that i was coming to look at the car the next day (Thursday the 26th).  How has it now become a case of my calling you before coming to look at the car on Thursday?  And why for the life of me would i agree to follow you to Apapa to see a car that you said was in Ajao Estate?

I do not have a problem with you hustling a deal (if that is what you are in fact doing).  We all try to.  We are all on the tarmac, running.  But the key is to control the deal.  When you are not controlling a deal, there is no point pushing the deal on the 'kalo kalo' theorem ('eyi je eyi o je').  It messes up your credibility big time.  You have to learn this my friend.  You have to learn this.

On a 2nd thought, the above (that you are actually hustling a deal) is a best case scenario.  I can actually impute other, more sinister scenarios to your (and your friend's) actions on that day, but i will let it go at the above.

Have a good evening.
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2010
thankyou you so much for understanding,it was a seriuose mess up from my partner.it is not my style.

i dont mind bringing it to lekki if you dont mind.

thankyou.
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by seye4nii(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
is dis car in lagos
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by Bobajo(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2010
emeshot:

thankyou you so much for understanding,it was a seriuose mess up from my partner.it is not my style.

i dont mind bringing it to lekki if you dont mind.

thankyou.

Too late Sir. I bought the one listed on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500423.0.html two days ago. You see Sir, i don't muck around. My time is very expensive.
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2010
waoh you see you bought the right car for your self.that one no be your own you see?

thankyou.hope we are friends now? wink

@ seye car is in lagos,apapa.
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by seye4nii(f): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
is dis car stiil available,,,,,,4sale
Re: sold sold sold.2001 Model Nissan Pathfinder Forsale by emeshot: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
no,sold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used 2007 Mercedes-benz E350 4matics..price: N2.7m / Ford Courier 1997 / Registered 2005 Honda Accord Full Options V6...price: N800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.