Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,035 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted (27653 Views)

‘Ikuku’ — Alexx Ekubo's Customised Number Plate (Photos) / Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) / Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by Nightmareo07: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Ikuku means breeze

What's with old men and fresh fishes tho?

U know d answer urself.
Fresh fish nourishes the skin.
Even u sef u are a fresh fish tongue
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by notoriousbabe: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
nanauju:
30?!
She looks 43.. No offence
She's celebrating 30 years in the industry

3 Likes

Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by preshdiva(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Riunite1:
please I am compelled to speak up about what is happening in Abia state.
the INEC registration center for Aba south and Aba north just to mention a few has been moved to Obingwa LGA and people who were able to reach there had there fingers snapped with a camera instead
of tumb printing
please something is happening in Abia state

The example

How is that possible?
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by nanauju(f): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The topic is misleading then
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
nanauju:

The topic is misleading then
Perhaps..

Meanwhile, your profile pixs isn't misleading lipsrsealed
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
ifyalways:
Is that old man the husband @ 3rd picture?

Women! grin

See all the celebrities grinning from ear to ear. Of course they don't Give a toss about the celebrant, they are paid to attend.

Pretty lady, HBD to her
When I saw that an unknown 30year old woman was attracting celebrities to her b'day and that she was a chief, I was eager 2no who her husband was. I knew her chieftaincy especially wasn't by her effort. Seeing d old man in d photos didn't surprise me at all
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Ikuku means breeze

What's with old men and fresh fishes tho?
na d girl gain pass because she go just de chop money &d man won't even get value 4 his money. D man dick no go fit do anything again
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by Ambber(f): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
were they paid to attend or is she an entertainer herself?

1 Like

Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by okwabayi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
She's built like a living, breathing egg roll.
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by Laredojohn(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omotola even looks younger than her sef.. What's my business sef, Happy birthday ìyàwó chief
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by nanauju(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Perhaps..

Meanwhile, your profile pixs isn't misleading lipsrsealed

Hahaha.. I'm happy it isn't
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by swizzdre(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
AY needs to go easy on the weed and lips gloss. embarassed
that's the first thing I saw. Ay lips don cast

1 Like

Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by SunriseW(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Themandator:

Are they rivals
Nope,best friends actually
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by aalangel(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
dammy13:
Glamour As Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Mama G, Aki & Pawpaw, Mr Ibu & Others Attend Chief Mrs Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration

Superstar Actress Omotola Ekeinde was a special guest at the 30th birthday celebration of Chief Mrs Faith Ikuku, wife of billionaire businessman Chief Michael Ikuku.

Omotola who wore a green dress by Nonnistics fashion was Ushered in with the Celebrant who wore outfits from magneticelegance and shoes from Louboutin & Sophia Webster and joined by an array of Top celebrities across different sectors with the likes of Tiwa Savage, kizz Daniel ,Ay Makun, Igodie, Simi, Igosave, Ini Edo, Kenny Blaq, Ik Ogbonna, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Aki and Pawpaw, Klint d Drunk, Do2dtun, Harrisong, Okon, Mr Ibu, Akpororo and many others.

The event which took place on the 5th of August at KFT event Centre in Warri, also had Many of Big brother Africa 2018 house mates in attendance . The 12-hours event held Warri standstill with many stating they had not seen as Many celebrities and that much entertainment and Glamour in a long time.

Chief Olajide Ishola and many friends and family members attested to the Humility and love of the couple as many Goodwill messages poured in for the Birthday girl. The celebrant in her response was appreciative and thanked everyone for their well-wishes and presence.

The hosts of the event were Helen Paul and Uti Nwanchukwu.

SOURCE: http://kikiotolu.com/glamour-as-omotola-jalade-mama-g-aki-pawpaw-others-attend-chief-mrs-faith-ikuku-30th-birthday-celebration/

I can assure you they were ALL paid to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by goldenceo1: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Money
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Orla234:
So Chief's wife is fine like this.... Yet....
Omotee be repping. wink

Yimu. Yet what?

You expect chief to stay faithful to her alone with all his billions because of what? ? ? ?

Na by 'fine' alone? Man works hard in order to enjoy variety, otherwise, the money is useless. Ask your madam idi nla "Omotee"...She should know better, since she's one of the variety in this case.
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by lielbree: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
nanauju:
30?!
She looks 43.. No offence
A lot of people look older than their age due to a number of different reasons.

I'm 30 and look just like this lady. Seeing her picture make comfortable that I'm not the only looking older...

1 Like

Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by lielbree: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Stop misleading people with false report.

She's celebrating her 30th birthday.
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by marvinsync(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Riunite1:
please I am compelled to speak up about what is happening in Abia state.
the INEC registration center for Aba south and Aba north just to mention a few has been moved to Obingwa LGA and people who were able to reach there had there fingers snapped with a camera instead
of tumb printing
please something is happening in Abia state

The example

hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

lol abia is in sh!t
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by CioAngels(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
dammy13:
Glamour As Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Mama G, Aki & Pawpaw, Mr Ibu & Others Attend Chief Mrs Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration

Superstar Actress Omotola Ekeinde was a special guest at the 30th birthday celebration of Chief Mrs Faith Ikuku, wife of billionaire businessman Chief Michael Ikuku.

Omotola who wore a green dress by Nonnistics fashion was Ushered in with the Celebrant who wore outfits from magneticelegance and shoes from Louboutin & Sophia Webster and joined by an array of Top celebrities across different sectors with the likes of Tiwa Savage, kizz Daniel ,Ay Makun, Igodie, Simi, Igosave, Ini Edo, Kenny Blaq, Ik Ogbonna, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Aki and Pawpaw, Klint d Drunk, Do2dtun, Harrisong, Okon, Mr Ibu, Akpororo and many others.

The event which took place on the 5th of August at KFT event Centre in Warri, also had Many of Big brother Africa 2018 house mates in attendance . The 12-hours event held Warri standstill with many stating they had not seen as Many celebrities and that much entertainment and Glamour in a long time.

Chief Olajide Ishola and many friends and family members attested to the Humility and love of the couple as many Goodwill messages poured in for the Birthday girl. The celebrant in her response was appreciative and thanked everyone for their well-wishes and presence.

The hosts of the event were Helen Paul and Uti Nwanchukwu.

SOURCE: http://kikiotolu.com/glamour-as-omotola-jalade-mama-g-aki-pawpaw-others-attend-chief-mrs-faith-ikuku-30th-birthday-celebration/

Nigerians, what is super celebrities?
Re: Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted by OgaBuhari: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
30th Birthday.. As in 30.. It is well
lol old cargo wey don reach 40 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) / Don Jazzy Given 24 Hours To Follow Back On Instagram By Fan Or..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.