Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) (41462 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by dexterinc2003: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cos he knows some set of people will always support him na.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
usmanktg2:
He is a corrupt politician.
Like for BUHARI Share for SARAKI
My friend,please stop this childish nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Chrisdavechiboy: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
hmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
so dis man rich like dis.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Ojaja21: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dino my man, lyk or hate. Dino is d best senator
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
See Magu coming
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
so this is what dino is doing with our constituency money abi? dia ris god ooooo. but wait a minute o, what biz was papi dino doing before he got selected into office ffor him to have amassed so much wealth for himself within a short time in d national assembly?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
adecz:
undecided
I never see childish adult with unending shenanigans like this court jester from Aiyetoro village.
He continues to exhibit classical signs of a deprived childhood.
How many times will you show us your cars, houses, children & oloshos.
Oga Senator, abeg, grow up..
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
SINATOR!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mr Show off
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by chris51(f): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is why Melaye and others will stop at nothing to return to Senate. In a civilized country he can't flaunt these cars.
Our well qualified graduates are at home , not employed. A Senator has effontry to pose with exotic cars.
Our youths should open their eyes. These so called Senators don't have the interest of the citizens at heart. God will deliver us from them.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by chris51(f): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
chris51:
This is why Melaye and others will stop at nothing to return to Senate. In a civilized country he can't flaunt these cars.
Our well qualified graduates are at home , not employed. A Senator has effontry to pose with exotic cars.
Our youths should open their eyes. These so called Senators don't have the interest of the citizens at heart. God will deliver us from them.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Felixv: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
I doubt if his constituents have access to the internet. I actually doubt if they have schools,hospitals. But again I have never been to Kogi State.

This man didn’t attend his court case yet he is flaunting his wealthy — free money from being a senator of a third world country.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by sokera: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what this guy does for living apart from looting public funds ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by meromero11: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
ositaizu:
Senator Dino Melaye's garage was spotted with new expensive automobiles, and for this, it's safe to say that the youthful Senator , who's full of life must be a car freak.

We have a collection of over 20 exotic wonders on wheels (automobile) belonging to senator Dino Melaye.

See more photos here http://enigeria.com.ng/senator-dino-melaye-his-numerous-exotic-automobiles-youve-not-seen-before

Nigerian youths can you see your senators? They are busy enjoying their lives with stolen money meant for your well-being. They even have the effontery to arrogantly display what they have achieved with your funds.

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by donbachi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gud cars...make him try pose with orphans and destitutes
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Demrich(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cars good for garage only...where him go drive am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
adecz:
undecided

I never see childish adult with
unending shenanigans like this
court jester from Aiyetoro village.

He continues to exhibit classical
signs of a deprived childhood.

How many times will you show us
your cars, houses, children & oloshos.

Oga Senator,
abeg, grow up..

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by makavelidon(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Monkey Sinator
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by ajl: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
See your senator. Is this your role model Nigerian youths? A senator in his 40s with the brain of a 12-yr old.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Paul112(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Senator homeboy
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by ajl: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
chris51:

Are the youths not the same one defending him. Especially hypocritical IPods youth. These people should open their bible or Koran and read what God says about the reward of hypocrites.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ojaja21:

Best senator indeed. Poverty have erased the better part of many Nigerians. Most especially the youth. Buhari you are right.

Tell me what Dino or any senator have done for the benefit of this country.

Na people like you dey queue for 500naira and 4cups of rice.

I repeat stop supporting all these useless politicians.

I don talk my own o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Balet:
My FCT is dedicated to good governance in Nigeria.
You see this guy that couldn't attend court proceedings yesterday.
Any usele.s youth that allows himself to be used by politicians, and may be got killed during the process shall not see the mercy of God.
Amin Summa Amin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by zeembab(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NIGERIA.

STEAL PUBLIC FUND AND FLAUNT WEALTHS IN THE PUBLIC.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL US WHAT VALUE THIS GUY IS ADDING TO NIGERIA.

WAKE UP NIGERIA YOUTH......YOUR FUTURE HAS BEEN BOUGHT WITH FERRARI.

ositaizu:
Senator Dino Melaye's garage was spotted with new expensive automobiles, and for this, it's safe to say that the youthful Senator , who's full of life must be a car freak.

We have a collection of over 20 exotic wonders on wheels (automobile) belonging to senator Dino Melaye.

See more photos here http://enigeria.com.ng/senator-dino-melaye-his-numerous-exotic-automobiles-youve-not-seen-before

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by GSA01: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Imagine such show of wealth!!!! He is just a senator, He does not have any other thing doing but politics, this is the kind of people some persons feel is fighting for them, because he is in PDP, In saner countries Dino should be in Police cell for faking his assassination attempt and faking his kidnapped, but no, this is Nigeria and when he is being prosecuted by Government they will start shouting that Buhari is anti Democracy..Unfortunately Nigeria is a pluralistic society and everything is given Ethno-religious coloration...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ojaja21:
Foolish comment
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by mrkia(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shame on we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by ghost3040: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
U don thief BruncleZuma gif they use anyhow abi? grin grin grin Enjoy!!!
OboOlora:
[img]https://media1./images/06f71f7c09e6de54fa5fdf76bfb6bf5c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos) by adekeyesolomon(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.