Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ligue1 Resumes: Focus On Neymar, Mbappe As PSG Kick Off Title Defence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ligue1 Resumes: Focus On Neymar, Mbappe As PSG Kick Off Title Defence (222 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal / Benzema, Neymar & Mbappe Lead Real Madrid And PSG Combined XI / Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ligue1 Resumes: Focus On Neymar, Mbappe As PSG Kick Off Title Defence by loveinglistic: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Neymar left Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain 12 months ago in a bid to move out of Lionel Messi's shadow and confirm his status as one of the world's best players, but the Brazilian may have to share the mantle of talisman with teenage prodigy Kylian Mbappe this season.

The French champions start the defence of their Ligue 1 title against Caen at the Parc des Princes on Sunday, and all eyes will be on Neymar after he missed the final three months of last term with a foot injury.

The world's most expensive player has been the subject of consistent speculation linking him with a move away from France, with reports usually suggesting he will sign for Real Madrid, but he insists that he's not done with PSG yet.

"Yes, I will stay in Paris. I have a contract with PSG. The speculation? The majority of it is invented by the press," Neymar told ESPN Brasil last month. Premier league, Ligue1 market options are available on [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

"I have a contract and people know the objective, the reason why I went to PSG. I want to win with this club and I hope this season will be wonderful."

Neymar returned in time for the World Cup, but failed to...........................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/08/10/ligue1-resumes-focus-neymar-mbappe-psg-kick-off-title-defence/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Tell Shadman About This Raiders Vs Lions / Spurs Get Their Premier League Campaign To A Fine Start / Patrick Vieira Persuaded Me To Stay At Nice - Balotelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.