Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Kepa – Spanish Players Convinced Me To Join - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kepa – Spanish Players Convinced Me To Join (359 Views)

10 Best Spanish Players Of All Time / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever / How Sergio Ramos Led Spanish Players To Save Julen Lopetegui From Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kepa – Spanish Players Convinced Me To Join by damickey(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2018

Chelsea’s current record signing and new goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga has revealed that the Spanish contingent at the club convinced him to join.

The 23-year-old has also expressed hops that his Spanish teammates will help him ease to life in the Premier League.

The Spaniard arrived at Stamford Bridge in a world record fee for a goalkeeper at 80 million from Spanish Basque outfit Athletic Bilbao as a replacement for Thibaut Courtois.

“I know some players in the current team from the Spanish national side. All of them have told me what it’s like to play here and I have had excellent references from them about the game here,” Arrizabalaga said.

He has five compatriots in Cesar Azpilicueta, Alvaro Morata, Pedro, Cesc Fabregas, and Marcos Alonso.

“They’re all happy, comfortable at the club and encouraged me to make the move and have an international experience, and it’s something I felt like doing,” Arrizabalaga added.

Kepa might make his competitive debut for Chelsea in the Premier League when they face Huddersfield Town on Saturday.

SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/kepa-spanish-players-convinced-me-to-join/

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win $2000 (algeria Ligue 1) / Countries That Produced Star Players In The Past Three Years / See Players With The Most Red Cards In Premier League History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.