Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold (1207 Views)

A Master Piece Drawing Of Adekunle Gold By A Fan / We Are Video Content Producers, Feel Free 2 Reach Us. / [lyric Video]: Adekunle Gold - Ire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by giftedart: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
am a student of bayero university kano buk, i did a drawing of adekunle gold when his coming to my school, and i successful gave him the drawing on stage, but to my surprise he did not offer me anything....am just an ordinary student, help get to front page so he can see it please....
my photos for prove are loading please

help a brother lalasticala, seun, mind44
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by Truths22(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sorry about that
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by giftedart: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
giftedart:
am a student of bayero university kano buk, i did a drawing of adekunle gold when his coming to my school, and i successful gave him the drawing on stage, but to my surprise he did not offer me anything....am just an ordinary student, help get to front page so he can see it please....
my photos for prove are loading please

help a brother lalasticala, seun, mind44

Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by giftedart: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=giftedart post=70156422][/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by giftedart: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
The process

Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by giftedart: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
More

Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by don4real18(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Did you tell him that you were selling it or you gave it to him as a fan grin
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by gboisgroups(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
let's be real here, did you give it to him or he promised to wired you something to your account?
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by Offpoint: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
You gave someone a gift and you still expect some sort of compensation, what the hell makes it a gift then? the reason why he didn't compensation you is because you were already expecting something... that's how the universe works.

you can reach him on any of his social media handle and tell to pay you for the gift.
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by pafo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Imagine every celeb started paying for every gift they got.

They’d go broke soon.

HE didn't ask for it, you just gave him and he collected.

The portrait is prolly somewhere behind hidden layers of books as he might not even fancy it.
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by Dboy55(m): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2018
grin i dont know why i just found this funny .
Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by Sarrhfemzy(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2018
The fame you got from presenting it to Adekunle Gold is enough to promote your business brah...I'm a graphic designer and sometimes I design just for connections and not the money, stay wise.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by velo10: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
I understand you need money but this shouldnt be an approach. I advice instead of crying about this, you start a professional sketching service. Use your social media pages to display your portfolio. Package your skill online. You could get more portrait jobs that would pay you off far more than what Adekunle Gold will offer you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reach Adekunle Gold by giftedart: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
atleast he could have drop his contact number

(1) (Reply)

Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com / #Sold#Nikon D50 & Panasonic Lumix FZ18 For Quick Sale / Scratch Card Prints, Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.