Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos (26542 Views)

Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Wow, they have made Nigerians proud, kudos to the girls, I love their zeal and fighting spirit.
Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by Parishpriest: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Is this awesome news not front page worthy? I hope it's not worth i'm thinking.
Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by Nancypunni: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
mightyleks:

Yes na I fit get babe like u wink wink

Well dis is my sisters account ...somehw shes has remained logged in on my phone even whn the phone restarts....so i am just having fun with her stuff...
Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by madridsta007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
DaniDani:
Congrats girls. Even though I am an Igbo, I don't want this thread to turn into tribal chauvinism.

I understand, but we can not eat our cake and have it.
We can not call out certain drug peddlers in Asia as "Igbo" due to Igbo-sounding names and then get angry when people remember that Igbos won a global tournament.

That is hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by MightyFortress: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Excellent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by Organs(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2018
proeast:

Fallacy, in as much as you may want to play to the gallery and pander to emotional whims, the reality is that all races are generally not at the same pedestal. Several researches and studies conducted globally by sociologists and scientists have proven that beyond every reasonable doubt. It was proven that the Aryans of Germany, Chinese, Jews and Igbos (the only black ethnic group among them) are naturally more advanced than other races!! You can Google it, it's all over the Internet from diverse credible sources!! It may sound like a superiority complex to you but that's just the reality.
In Europe for instance, the Germans are naturally more advanced than the Poles. In Asia, the Chinese are naturally more advanced than the Nepalese. In Africa, the Igbos are naturally more advanced than the Hausas and that is the reason why they excel in virtually every index like education, sports, commerce, entrepreneurship etc. You may argue that why is the East not advanced since Igbos are naturally advanced but the answer is state induced stagnation!! If Igbos are to have Biafra or at least be semi autonomous, you will certainly see the difference and the best Igbos can do under Nigeria is to excel individually while still remaining stagnated collectively. Well Igbos are no long seeing Nigeria as a barrier but are now moving into other African countries as well as globally. If the tables are turned, and another ethnic group say the Hausas or the Yorubas were to be at the receiving end of state sponsored discrimination as the Igbos have been suffering in Nigeria since the end of the civil war in 1970, do you know how backward they would have been?? Yet Igbos have managed to not only survive but also best those that have held them down!

My Brother it is your write up that is fallacy. This is a satanic attitude, "I or we are better than him or them. That is whay Ojukwu went to war and ran away and in history, he is a coward. At least, he said he regretted it. State imposed stagnation. the east is ruled by easterners with the same amount. why havent they turned Enugu to Dubai? At least Fashola is doing it in Lagos and Ambode is turning things around. You cannot even produce something that all Nigerians will want and clamour for. Even the ladies from Anambra that won the prize we are talking about, their inspirition came from the fake drugs in their community in Eastern Nigeria and they developed an F-D App, fake drug detecting app. Please stop the boasting and finger pointing. the corruption in the east stinks to high heavens. We are where we are now because of the overwhelming vote GEJ got from the east. PDP and its govt was running on corruption but East overwhelmingly voted them still and guess what, APC that is not really doing well are busy comparing themselves to PDP because they see PDP as a rival. If Ndigbo had voted APC and we all agree that PDP is corrupt and we all do not want anything to do with it, now, APC will know they are on their way out cos they have done only a little to move us where we were before now PDP is having the audacity of coming back, thanks to Ndigbo. Please stop having excuses, display the supriority for all to see, if not for BH, the North has always been the best place to live, with all the ZIK, Nzeogwu, even Ojukwu all growing up in KD at some point. How many Nigerians are doing business or wants to live in eastern Nigeria? How come the others like CR, Rivers, Bayelsa, even Delta, all do not trust you and would rather go with the North than with Biafra? Pls just stop the lies and tell yourselves the truth, maybe knowing the truth will help you change for a better ndigbo and for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Schoolgirls Win International Mobile App Competition In US. Photos by Ndipe(m): 2:49am On Dec 05, 2018
I met them. It was great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2013 Waec Result Is Out - How To Check Yours Now / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] / Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.