Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

3 Life Lessons Every Lady Should Learn From Davido’s Nwa Baby - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 3 Life Lessons Every Lady Should Learn From Davido’s Nwa Baby (395 Views)

What Artists Should Learn From Burna Boy's New Album Twice As Tall / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) / Davido's 'Nwa Baby' Video Set To Be Released Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Life Lessons Every Lady Should Learn From Davido’s Nwa Baby by Jumkye: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
The 30 Billion Boss, Davido himself has released another blockbuster music video, pardon my french titled “Nwa Baby,” the song tells the story of a gangster armed lady who locked up Davido’s heart, used him for her personal gain and eventually let him go when lost interest in him.

As ladies, we tend to be so clingy we forget that we actually hold the keys to a guy’s heart. Now I am not saying you should use and dump a guy, that is just absolutely savage.

Men often make us think that they make the rules and they can do whatever in a relationship, when in actual reality, we hold the keys to their hearts and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

“What is my, what is my crime?
Buy you don thief my, don thief my heart
What if I, what if I die?
You must be a bomb o, you blow my, you blow my mind
No be my, no be my mind
But you don change my, don change my plan”

Nwa Baby held Davido’s heart in such a way that she even got him to drive the getaway car when she robbed a store, she was so bold and assertive to the extent that she was not afraid to dance Shaku Shaku at a local bar in broad daylight and at the end, she knew it was time to cut it off and move on.
First lesson

When a man is truly in love with you, he will do anything for you but to get there, you have to make him love you. You have to be amazing enough to make him love you.

Second Lesson

Fear will not get you anywhere, be bold and assertive, never be afraid to take what you want. I am not saying take up armed robbery, I am just saying don’t be afraid to go after what you want. A lot of you are still stuck in jobs you hate because of fear, don’t let fear eat you up. Make a boss move today and be grateful forever.

Third lesson

Know when to cut a guy off, yes a lot of you are still in abusive relationships because you couldn’t figure out when to cut the guy off. Cut him off if you have to, you will be better for it in the end.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/08/3-life-lessons-every-lady-should-learn-from-davidos-nwa-baby/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Album Review: MI Abaga – Yung Dxnzl / Download Music: Sheyy – No Wan Know (prod By Mdiz) / Midi Keyboard Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.