Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu (13182 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Butterflyleo: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
35457788skyblue:

If dem born you well show your face... Bastard Nigeria dey spoil and you dey support party when no value your PVC

You are just a vestige of stupidity with this your comment
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by 35457788skyblue(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t deal with frustrated online miscreants

See this empty vessel dey yarn dust.... Make God axe you down when PDP take over
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Auxtin85(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Who tell you say pit dey ?

Okay wait till it consume you. Evil supporter
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
OPEN LETTER WRITTEN BY PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ALL NIGERANS

Fellow NIGERIANS, I send this message from my affordable small room where I'm spending my leave to afford me have a better assessment of my administration and the future of our dear country.

It is unfortunate that calls from security agents will not allow me have a meaningful rest to do this reassessment.

Many technocrats and educated literates who should help me educate NIGERIANS about how hot the seat of my office is failed to do so but prefer to join minds with looting and fraudulent politicians to run me and my administration down. Even, I expected these noble and sensible technocrats to call Tuface Idibia and his collaborators and educate them about governance so that they will know that the administration of federal government of NIGERIA is not music where you can run to studios with nonsensical songs just to make cheap money. I expect Tuface to find time to come to me and ask me why things are not moving steadily in NIGERIA instead of "protest". Tuface failed to do this because he wants more cheap popularity among NIGERIANS who have not known him.

Who will I protest to myself when I met the NIGERIA treasury at negative position when I took over in 2015? Obasanjo handed over to Yadua/Jonathan a foreign debt of 17b dollars and a foreign reserve of 32b dollars, but it is surprising that jonathan handed over a foreign debt of 70b dollars and a foreign reserve of 26b dollars to me; I was shocked! upon the crude oil price as high as 100 dollars per barrel, haba! May be that was why obasanjo tore his membership card of PDP Who knows...

If Tuface had gathered some youths to Benue state and help them with his money to establish rice farm, I would have supported him with soften loan, but look at this small boy with about 5 children from 5 women staging a protest against a hot seat.

If I had wanted to have 4 wives as a successful soldier I would, but I love making myself a good example to others...
Let me say here that I joined NIGERIA army as a young officer and got to the rank of General still I did not abuse myself nor my offices. I was a petrol minister, a state governor, commanding officer of many battalions, head of state, chairman petroleum trust fund and now an executive president, to the glory of God I did not commit fraud nor abuse my offices like others did and used power of guns, laws and NIGERIA constitution to immune themselves against judgement. God will judge them!!!

I, Buhari, did not ruin NIGERIA economy, but our past NIGERIA leaders, past and present governors, senators, honourables and politicians and top government officials in both civil and military offices ruined our economy especially between 1985 and 2015 (30years)

Let me clearly inform you that the little money I mopped up from stoppage of subsidy and importation of rice was what I used to pay federal salaries, maintain infrastructures from further decaying and help the States governors to pay the huge arrears of salaries owing their workers so as to keep NIGERIA together.

All the past and present treasury looting NIGERIA leaders at local, states and federal levels including the top government officials both in the civil and military plus CBN governor and all MD of banks and big companies converted their looting nairas to dollars and pound sterlings at the expense of NIGERIA treasury thereby worsened and ruined the nations economy.

I tried to figure and fish these looters out for justice but they are being covered and protected by judges and lawyers and some security agents who had benefited from their lootings. Only few but powerless NIGERIANS cooperate with me in my effort to reduce corruption in NIGERIA. What a pity situation.

To worsen the economy is the fall in crude oil price and the vandalization of oil pipelines by the Dokibo and Akete and others nigerdelta freedom fighters who have ransomely benefited from the looted dollars in billions God will judge them!

NIGERANS, YOUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIAN LOOTERS WHO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD BETTER AND SENSITIVE OFFICES BETWEEN 1985 AND 2015 MAKING 30YEARS OF LOOTING..PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELVES AS NIGERANS TO GET OUR ECONOMY BACK FROM THESE LOOTERS.

Let Tuface and his collaborators stage a protest against the looters; they know the looters. Let the protesters ask the looters to "BRING BACK OUR ECONOMY"

I love my country
I love NIGERIANS
I will never suffer my own dear loving people
I will die for the truth and Justice because I love truth and justice

But with little patient with me and your prayers for me and Osibanjo and for NIGERIA, we will overcome economic recession God willing.

Thanks for reading my message with understanding

GOD SAVE NIGERIA
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by apolonius(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Misau is on the highway to political oblivion like his master in Kwara. We are waiting with bottles of champagne.
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by isnovic(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Am I the only one thinking aloud....

A successful mock drill for military intervention to truncate our democratic experience was carried out under a similar condition of the coup that removed PMB in 1983, when he was away from the country.

This country needs to evolve a counter check security level clearance for critical national infrastructures and office like the National Assembly and indeed many more places.

To send military personnel to the NA for instance, should have been counter-checked by no less than 3 other offices, before getting a direct voice command from a dedicated ASO ROCK hotline situated in the C-I-C's office.
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by neonly: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Goderlist:
OPEN LETTER WRITTEN BY PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ALL NIGERANS

Fellow NIGERIANS, I send this message from my affordable small room where I'm spending my leave to afford me have a better assessment of my administration and the future of our dear country.

It is unfortunate that calls from security agents will not allow me have a meaningful rest to do this reassessment.

Many technocrats and educated literates who should help me educate NIGERIANS about how hot the seat of my office is failed to do so but prefer to join minds with looting and fraudulent politicians to run me and my administration down. Even, I expected these noble and sensible technocrats to call Tuface Idibia and his collaborators and educate them about governance so that they will know that the administration of federal government of NIGERIA is not music where you can run to studios with nonsensical songs just to make cheap money. I expect Tuface to find time to come to me and ask me why things are not moving steadily in NIGERIA instead of "protest". Tuface failed to do this because he wants more cheap popularity among NIGERIANS who have not known him.

Who will I protest to myself when I met the NIGERIA treasury at negative position when I took over in 2015? Obasanjo handed over to Yadua/Jonathan a foreign debt of 17b dollars and a foreign reserve of 32b dollars, but it is surprising that jonathan handed over a foreign debt of 70b dollars and a foreign reserve of 26b dollars to me; I was shocked! upon the crude oil price as high as 100 dollars per barrel, haba! May be that was why obasanjo tore his membership card of PDP Who knows...

If Tuface had gathered some youths to Benue state and help them with his money to establish rice farm, I would have supported him with soften loan, but look at this small boy with about 5 children from 5 women staging a protest against a hot seat.

If I had wanted to have 4 wives as a successful soldier I would, but I love making myself a good example to others...
Let me say here that I joined NIGERIA army as a young officer and got to the rank of General still I did not abuse myself nor my offices. I was a petrol minister, a state governor, commanding officer of many battalions, head of state, chairman petroleum trust fund and now an executive president, to the glory of God I did not commit fraud nor abuse my offices like others did and used power of guns, laws and NIGERIA constitution to immune themselves against judgement. God will judge them!!!

I, Buhari, did not ruin NIGERIA economy, but our past NIGERIA leaders, past and present governors, senators, honourables and politicians and top government officials in both civil and military offices ruined our economy especially between 1985 and 2015 (30years)

Let me clearly inform you that the little money I mopped up from stoppage of subsidy and importation of rice was what I used to pay federal salaries, maintain infrastructures from further decaying and help the States governors to pay the huge arrears of salaries owing their workers so as to keep NIGERIA together.

All the past and present treasury looting NIGERIA leaders at local, states and federal levels including the top government officials both in the civil and military plus CBN governor and all MD of banks and big companies converted their looting nairas to dollars and pound sterlings at the expense of NIGERIA treasury thereby worsened and ruined the nations economy.

I tried to figure and fish these looters out for justice but they are being covered and protected by judges and lawyers and some security agents who had benefited from their lootings. Only few but powerless NIGERIANS cooperate with me in my effort to reduce corruption in NIGERIA. What a pity situation.

To worsen the economy is the fall in crude oil price and the vandalization of oil pipelines by the Dokibo and Akete and others nigerdelta freedom fighters who have ransomely benefited from the looted dollars in billions God will judge them!

NIGERANS, YOUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIAN LOOTERS WHO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD BETTER AND SENSITIVE OFFICES BETWEEN 1985 AND 2015 MAKING 30YEARS OF LOOTING..PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELVES AS NIGERANS TO GET OUR ECONOMY BACK FROM THESE LOOTERS.

Let Tuface and his collaborators stage a protest against the looters; they know the looters. Let the protesters ask the looters to "BRING BACK OUR ECONOMY"

I love my country
I love NIGERIANS
I will never suffer my own dear loving people
I will die for the truth and Justice because I love truth and justice

But with little patient with me and your prayers for me and Osibanjo and for NIGERIA, we will overcome economic recession God willing.

Thanks for reading my message with understanding

GOD SAVE NIGERIA

D same way u were busy blaming pple in d 80'"s for yur failed policies

Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Akanapiaigwe: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Ihsan6(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
Politics is a game of who's smarter grin

They raised alarm about APC wanting to Impeach Saraki and he received self pity now APC is raising alarm about PDP wanting to Impeach Buhari
u are right, When They OutSmart FG, The Narrative Is "Buhari Is Dull"
When FG Returns The Favour, The Narratives Change To "Buhari Is A Tyrant"
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Tinubu with his lies stained teeth

They think everything must be about lies and useless propaganda.

And how your father teeth look like. White and sparkling abi? Mofo without home training.

I repeat stop supporting all these useless..
I don talk my own o

1 Like

Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Solowande(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Dem know even born una well
na u dem kor born well
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by odomanis: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

I can see you are still in pain. Pele !
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by phynestboi: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
a wicked man runneth when no one pursueth
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
We saw this thread yesterday Na.

Tinubu is plain sick.
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by donb06: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
dont be surprised that both of them are lying.... trust politicians at your own risk.......

are you into music production or a D.J and you want to take your career to the next level, then you have to get World class equipments like

STUDIO MONITORS, DIGITAL MIXERS, STUDIO MICROPHONES, DJ CONTROLLERS, SOUNDCARDS, ISOLATION WALLS, MIDI AND MINI KEYBOARDS, DRUM PADS, ETC at affordable prices. you are just a click away..

for D.J CONTROLLERS visit : https://www.gopandy.com/product-category/studio-gear/dj-controller/?ref=4

for SOUNDCARDS : https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4&post_type=product&s=soundcard

for assorted KEYBOARDS both ( MIDI & MINI) : https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4&post_type=product&s=keyboard

for brilliant MIXERS : https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4&post_type=product&s=mixer

for DRUM PADS : https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4&post_type=product&s=drum++pad..

CALL OR WHATSAPP 09039444542 for more info.

Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Abdul9025(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oh shiiit... I really pity dis man... with his colleague Nazif gamawa... once they land in Bauchi hehhe super story
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by surgical: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
bay30:
It is quite unfortunate that the so called experienced politicians have nothing to pass onto the younger generation other than lies, propaganda n deceit.

This is not what our past hero's n forefathers planned for this country. Where's the wisdom?
The followers of this tinubu are very dumb,all his actions are self serving, the hardship, poverty, insecurity, killings in the country does not attract his attention,it buhari non existent impeachment, that is his problem
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by searchlight: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
do you mean your God tinubu goofed ?
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
The national assembly alone does not have the powers to impeach the president and Tinubu knows this!
Proudlyngwa:
grin
We should not believe, there is a plot to impeach Buhari, but believe there is a plot to impeach Saraki.

Anybody that takes Nigerian Politicians serious needs serious lashing.

.........That being said PDP is a hypocritical party and should consider going into full time comedy Production
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Fariq: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Obinwenite:
You are not serious, if he does any impeachable offense, he'll be impeached straight away.Nigeria is no body's property.

And he has done 1 by approving millions of dollar for the purchase of aircraft without having greenlight from the national assembly. And today he is still the president.
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
DMerciful:
The national assembly alone does not have the powers to impeach the president and Tinubu knows this!

It is not about The national assembly, PDP only wants what the give the public to be believed,

APC has a lot of flaws, but PDP takes hypocrisy to another Dimension.
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stay on the impeachment topic. Tinubu is trying to wipe up sentiments deceiving the public in saying what is not possible. why will he say the NASS want to impeach Buhari knowing this is not possible?
Proudlyngwa:

It is not about The national assembly, PDP only wants what the give the public to be believed,

APC has a lot of flaws, but PDP takes hypocrisy to another Dimension.
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
DMerciful:
Stay on the impeachment topic. Tinubu is trying to wipe up sentiments deceiving the public in saying what is not possible. why will he say the NASS want to impeach Buhari knowing this is not possible?

We are on the impeachment topic, which is PDP wants us to believe Saraki is about to be impeached(which might or might not happen) but don't want us to believe there is no hidden agenda amongst them to see if they can impeach Buhari
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
NASS cannot on their own impeach Buhari... they don't have the powers.To impeach the president you need 2/3 of all the state houses of Assembly to give their assent. Tinubu knows this! Forget APC trying to impeach Saraki narative, it's possible
Proudlyngwa:

We are on the impeachment topic, which is PDP wants us to believe Saraki is about to be impeached(which might or might not happen) but don't want us to believe there is no hidden agenda amongst them to see if they can impeach Buhari
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by bimbology(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2018
bobnatlo:
The Senator representing (PDP, Bauchi) Isah Misau, debunked claims by the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju there was a plot by some senators toBola Tinubu, that the National Assembly was planning to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari.

The senator spoke in response to a claim by Tinubu at Wednesday’s APC rally in Uyo that impeach Buhari.

Misau said, “I am surprised that a politician of Tinubu’s calibre will be playing politics with a serious issue like the impeachment of the President of the country just because he wanted to catch the attention of a crowd. Politicians at his level should not be engaging in unnecessary saber-rattling and empty speculation.

“We, members of the Peoples Democratic Party in the Senate, have no plan to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari. There is no need for that process and we are not contemplating it.

“Our focus right now is to defend democracy and its institutions, fight for the enthronement of the rule of law, independence of the legislature and the judiciary and ensure good governance.”

He added, “If Tinubu has any concrete, reliable and verifiable evidence to the contrary, he should come forward and prove it. A man like him should not be getting carried away by the crowd and making claims that have no basis.

“We therefore urge all Nigerians and members of the international community to ignore that claim. There is no basis for anybody to make such claim. It is a mere fabrication and a stunt pulled to please the partisan crowd to which it was uttered.”

https://punchng.com/no-plot-to-impeach-buhari-senator-replies-amp/
oK, aja nlekotinubu/ko����
Re: No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: AA Cautions Uche Nwosu Against Supporting Buhari’s Reelection / New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.