Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (32734 Views)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by CioAngels(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
pa Tony Momoh should be stoned as according to him, he be stoned after two year if they don't perform. I sincerely think the stoning is Now.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by CioAngels(f): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
pa Tony Momoh should be stoned as according to him, he be stoned after two year if they don't perform. I sincerely think the stoning is Now because it is three year already.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by bluefilm: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
I will not forgive Pmb if saraki walk freely after his tenure

Sarrki vs Saraki

Na wa o!
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Kdon2: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
krendo:
This explains why Channels TV went off air while Saraki was giving his world press conference

Nigeria is not a serious Nation

Like seriously?? You have just committed severe blunder!
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by edupedia: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
This man is still talking because people are yet to stone this wrinkled ass.

...irrelevant and illogical quote...u were defeated in Bauchi, Katsina and Kogi today...go and hide your faces and stop making noise on N/L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Kdon2: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Racoon:

Saraki is not clean like Buhari & any other politician but he have proved himself to be highly politically intelligent than them & you all ranting here.
Recall he have been winning all the legal hurdles that came his way right from the inception of this regime even against all odds.

See as Mr loud mouth is butchering grammar o! SMH
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
SolutionMee:

By June 2019 we'll flush all you hoodlums outa Nairaland

We'll give you a life ban or restrict your freedom on the platform

You won't be walking freely after Saraki's tenure
this is one of the most useless things I’ve read on Nairaland in a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Kdon2: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
solex04:
You are absolutely right.

You just dey follow anything you see ni? You no get your own sense ni?
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saraki should just resign.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by TimeManager(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

[s]When did you join this forum? Do you know how and when we helped Seun make this forum popular and help him build it including the other commercial arm Nairalist of those days?
It is not a coincidence that NL began to decline in 2015 when you joined this forum. You are a confirmation of this fact.

You still wallow in 2015? Tanoids talk and change were zombie anthems then.
Only thing exposed is that APC cannot bring any positive change, ruined a booming economy and cannot even keep its members together to rule for 3 years. Before our prediction came true that an alliance of strange bedfellows built on lies and propaganda cannot last.
If anything APC winning in 2015 is a good thing. It has exposed their emptiness[/s].
And What's your worth?..zilch, what has been your relevance?.. zero.. The only relevance you have had is screaming zombie upandan like an hungry cat.
I have been frequenting NL way before 2015 and you weren't in the list of the few good brains that got my attention neither am I aware of seun ascribe any relevance to you, therefore, you belong to the backseat.. Your bitterness for the current govt remains the only thing that keeps you going, otherwise you would have become a sad tale. In the end, only a handful of you will survive cos this govt stays till 2023.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by ogasomgwu: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
shocked
All these our politians are so selfish and sellmeat infact what did u say when Tambuwal defected and he was a speaker in d house of rep. KHARMA dey say is a biitch, God is paying back APC with d coin they used 3 yrs ago. For all APC supporters may God run your life the same way say APC is running Nigeria. Just say amen and wait for d next action.....
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by otherway: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Saraki just shot himself in the foot..his political career is finished.

Despite the defection going on APC still won all the bi-elections so as I have written many times,many people will commit suicide next year.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo
He thought it’s Kwara politics

Those hopeless online miscreants will soon leave him

They left Fayose now
when tambuwal moved from PDP to APC when he was speaker of d house of reps, was it because of greed
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by klax(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pls who or what is Tony Momoh is a name of person place or things

Is that name one if the zombie in the movie?
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by ogasomgwu: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
When Tambuwal defected from PDP to APC 3yrs ago. U celebrated it, now if u love Nigeria and democracy pls celebrate his leaving because a visitor must surely go when he is tired of staying. Khama is a bitch stop being selfish or sellmeat. Channel this ur energy in fighting herdsmen if u love Nigeria and leave defectors let them defect is their constitutional right. Me self I go soon defect because even my mother dey curse APC
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by ogasomgwu: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
klax:
Pls who or what is Tony Momoh is a name of person place or things

Is that name one if the zombie in the movie?
ask mee ooo. May be an amoeba. Dont ask me what amoeba is because u already kno
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by osazeeblue01: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information has said it will be impossible for Senate President, Bukola Saraki who is in a minority party to preside over the Senate which has All Progressives Congress ( APC) in majority.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent on Thursday, Momoh one of the National Leaders of the APC said the APC senators who are in majority will not fold their hands during plenary and watch while Saraki who is now a member of the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) presides over them.

“He can resign or be thrown out. He can resign if he says i am no longer on the ticket of the party. But the party can go to court and if the court decides that there is no faction in APC, then he can lose his seat.
Having lost his seat, then he can no longer be the Senate President because only a Senator can occupy the position”.

The only way APC can remove Saraki is by going to court or mobilise two thirds of the members to remove him . They can’t force him out”.
” I don’t know how Saraki can preside over a Senate where he is in the Minority and I don’t think the APC Senators who are in the majority will just sit down there and watch while somebody who is in the minority presides over their affairs”.
” I only hope he is not inviting trouble because of greed” he said.

https://independent.ng/senate-presidency-saraki-shouldnt-invite-trouble-for-himself-because-of-greed-tony-momoh/amp/

what's this one saying?

Who told you that APC are the majority?

Papa go sleep Jooh.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by excel101(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
with mouth,
So why is he organising world press conference if he pass the executive.
The reason why Saraki is steps ahead of you is that he has decided to tow the path of peace by informing the world the situation of things in the country through the press conference.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by searchlight: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo

They left Fayose now
you and tony mommoh can wail to your graves. Bukola sarki remains the senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria. the earlier you come to term with that fact the farther your death.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by buhariguy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
excel101:
The reason why Saraki is steps ahead of you is that he has decided to tow the path of peace by informing the world the situation of things in the country through the press conference.
by the time he is remove, the world press will be following to court till 2023.

You will only follow him to weep for one week,

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by NextBuhari: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Daviddson:
It's a slap on the faces of APC and their strategists if they have any, for Saraki to continue outsmarting them one after the other.
Let's assume the former DSS boss who was supposed to be the spy chief to Buhari was actually one to Saraki, but now that he has been shown the exit, can we begin to see his games crumbling one after another?
Only few people know that Saraki been able to escape all the crime hurdles since 2015 was mostly because of the clandestine support by the DSS in feeding him classical information.
The bond of corruption is thicker that blood. If you know you know.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by NextBuhari: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Racoon:

Saraki is not clean like Buhari & any other politician but he have proved himself to be highly politically intelligent than them & you all ranting here.
Recall he have been winning all the legal hurdles that came his way right from the inception of this regime even against all odds.
Any corrupt politician with the majority corrupt followers is easily rated as politically intelligent?
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Peacecore: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo

They left Fayose now
Gbam!
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by NextBuhari: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jlow2:
the constitution neva mentioned majority or minority, neither apc nor pdp , saraki has been so smart from the onset the only person on his tail was tinibu but buhari refused to listen to tinibu immediately after he won 2015 elections, now dey need 2/3 of the senate to remove him which is 78 out of 109 senators, well if anyone one had opportunity to make dis country great it was pdp of 1999-2015, the had the executive, legislature and judiciary under one umbrella without rancor but the threw it to the winds, and with unfolding events am not sure any party would have such opportunity in near future
Was it 2/3 of the senators that elected him as a senate president? He was brought in via a fraudulent process. But he will be removed through due process.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by vigasimple(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
It is not difficult to know useful idiots. They are usually sycophants and hypocrites.

Tambuwal was speaker after he defected from Apc, and was working for APC even when he was in 'PDP'

As it is today, there is no factions in PDP, Akpabio was received by APC without resignlng.

Always be on the side of the truth even if it's against your personal interest before law of karma sets in.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by AreaFada2: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
TimeManager:

And What's your worth?..zilch, what has been your relevance?.. zero.. The only relevance you have had is screaming zombie upandan like an hungry cat.
I have been frequenting NL way before 2015 and you weren't in the li[b]st of the few good brains that got my attention neither am I aware of seun ascribe any relevance to you, therefore, you belong to the backseat.. Your bitterness for the current govt remains the only thing that keeps you going, otherwise you would have become a sad tale[/b]. In the end, only a handful of you will survive cos this govt stays till 2023.

kiss the truth!
Bitterness? Why bitter? As someone who briefly met Buhari in person as head of state in 1984 and saw how workers got sacked and parastatals like Radio Nigeria branches were closed down and created joblessness & poverty, I knew what to expect.

My old posts here show my warning to people. Actually I and several others here were well-prepared. Winding down our investment in 9ja or reducing them drastically in expectation of the Naira falling in value. Plus infantile economic policies to come. All our predictions happened, saving ourselves money that would been lost. Our people say a stone seen in time flying towards you cannot blind your eyes.

As for brains, I doubt if someone like you without much brain and a product of failed education system (cramming & regurgitation) can recognize brainy people. grin cheesy

I only pity those who have to eke out a living, survive boko turned herdsmen and more under a regime more concerned about intra-party fight. And your president has to loot Nigerian treasury and travel thousands of miles to enjoy the living standard I take for granted. While you're shuffling like Michael Jackson's Thriller video zombies. kikkikikikikiki. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by cristobal191: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a foolish bo

They left Fayose now

But there is precedence for this(i.e it has happened before)

I will cite two examples:
1. Aminu Tambuwal retained his seat after defecting even though the APC was in the minority

2. Edwin Umeh-Ezeoke in 1979 was a member of the minority NPP and was the speaker in an NPN majority House of Representatives.

We should try and learn from History, it is there for a purpose.. By the way we not all 12 yr olds. Some of us are actually educated and can't be easily fooled. Please let all this politicians focus on what they have been elected to do, which is to provide good governace in case they have forgotten.
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by princenath: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Most of the people on nairaland don't know politics than to read news and type shit.
Most of them don't even understand wat they read.
Did tambuwal resign wen he defected to APC in 2014 as speaker?
APC was minority too then.
It's better APC is ready for the tsunami that will sweep them away and the idiots who is supporting buhari should get sense before is too late.
Mumu DON do
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by babaloko85: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Stone us if we failed
Re: Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh by Caseless: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2018
krendo:
This explains why Channels TV went off air while Saraki was giving his world press conference

Nigeria is not a serious Nation
John momoh owns channels TV , not Tony momoh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed / Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.