Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened (49982 Views)

Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2018
johnhood:

Ah sorry. So you walked home with barefoot
Funny
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by don4real18(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2018
brodalikeme:
How can you be so careless, doesn’t you know that both APC and PDP guys are stealing umbrellas. Don’t do that next time, now you have allowed one APC man to escape.
Don't

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by respect80(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2018
toideve:

So 10.50 am is good night in your village ba? Don't angry me ooo!
Nawao!
U can pay attention to details fa cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by CanineOfJackal: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just like a forgot my shoes in a cab yesterday
Get a life and stop lying everyday here
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Wetin consan me!

Our house nor get toilet I dey shit for inside small bush for our backyard...

How is Ibadan today?

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by princetemitee(f): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
LOLZ grin grin

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by raphyco(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by klax(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Village people in cintrol.

Have a Nice day.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2018
You guys are unserious...
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by gaby(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
wow..I have "reading" it, nice story.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Get a life and stop lying everyday here
No lies. You know how ladies change to slippers when tired of heels right? I left dem heels in the cab I boarded. Didn't even occur to me until I got to my gate.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by RexTramadol1: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Laughs

E don red for u b dat o.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by innocential3032(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2018
village people have curse yhu
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by SojiCash(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2018
donbachi:
Pdp member
People dey talk village people you carry party enter yamayama partisan
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No lies. You know how ladies change to slippers when tired of heels right? I left dem heels in the cab I boarded. Didn't even occur to me until I got to my gate.

Did you mean your gate or the gate of the house you live in?
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2018
SojiCash:
People dey talk village people you carry party enter yamayama partisan

The guy is right, PDP members are known for silly mistakes!

ASK Saraki and Tambuwal
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Born2Breed(f): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
@Nairaland
@Seun ...everything is news? SMH!!!
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Oshofowora(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
you can double your income with your attitude and determination, with just 5k you can be financially stable and wonderful ...............(whatsapp/call) 08139780572
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by SojiCash(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

The guy is right, PDP members are known for silly mistakes!

ASK Saraki and Tambuwal

Sure it is a silly mistake but I believe village people are crazier than PDP .. As for me I hate Nigeria Politics
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Jarus(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
This is what is called Idamu Padi Minkailu

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by sokera: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2018
PDP members carrying umbrella up and down , inside their local means of empowering the youths with jeje napep .... PDP messsd up big time ... they want nigeria to look like India so they innovated keke napep as means of transportation
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by uju22(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
sorry but I just have to laugh hahahhahha, village people dun njo
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by lordofreal(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Chaiii! Village people are wicked o
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
johnhood:
Ah sorry. So you walked home with barefoot
lol
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by DozieInc(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Village people are monitoring her situation cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by higherpower: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Justice for Offa

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by franklingud(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Joke of the weekend!
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

How is Ibadan today?

I dey Ihiala, that's Eze ego hometown
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Ijeoma660(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2018
I still blame Bubu for this...
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Did you mean your gate or the gate of the house you live in?
Anyone
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Apc don buy all d umbrellas...spoil dia stoppers...make pdp people no dey buy umbrellars again...make dem buy brooms,even d broom sef no cheap 4 market...wat a wicked govt.everybody buy broom make we use am sweep apc out 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.