Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People (1294 Views)

PDP Lied Over ‘purported’ APC Members Defection In Ondo / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by sowore2019: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
We, the oppressed people of Nigeria on the 15th of August shall be defecting to a party with revolutionary ideas that are capable of placing us on the path of progress.

We shall be defecting out of poverty, lies, failed promises, insecurity, religious intolerance, weak leadership/docile followership, corruption, killings et al.
We, the youths shall be defecting from being political thugs, assassins, ballot box snatchers, troublemakers in congresses, tea-makers and file-carriers for godfathers. We shall be defecting into useful service to humanity.

TakeItBackers! Make it known every where! ✊�

5 DAYS COUNT DOWN

"Our party platform for the 2019 Elections will be announced without fail, by August 15th.

The 2019 election cycle will officially commence on August 17, 2018. Registration into our party and locations for collection of membership forms in various states will be announced on August 15th"

Let’s TakeItBack!!

Dr Malcolm Fabiyi
Director General TakeItBack Movement / Sowore 2019 Campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
I no dey attend....

Is it by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by hotwax: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
This yeye sofore..tinubu boy.

Your family members wont even vote for you. A snake..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by sowore2019: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
hotwax:
This yeye sofore..tinubu boy.

Your family members wont even vote for you. A snake..

You are sighted Atiku Boi

1 Like

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by sowore2019: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I no dey attend....

Is it by force?

You are also noted March 26th BMC registrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by ozaji: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sowore all the way. Take it back.

2 Likes

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by Yorubaangel(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tinubu secret servant... Nigerian are wiser

1 Like

Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
sowore2019:

You are also noted March 26th BMC registrant.

Media Warrior can not perform offline tasks.

I refuse to go with media warriors...

I also refuse to change my mind to support and vote in PMB again!

Gbam!
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Count me out....

Sowore is a fraud.
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by Arkayn: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Count me out....

Sowore is a fraud.

You a big Fool. SOWORE is the best chance Nigeria has to turn the corner and you are here yapping your mouth. Go and vote for Buhari or Atiku, mumu.

SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Arkayn:

You a big Fool. SOWORE is the best chance Nigeria has to turn the corner and you are here yapping your mouth. Go and vote for Buhari or Atiku, mumu.

SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019

I never insulted u so don't insult me....

Igbos are not interested in any damned presidency so muoghalu should go and have a seat....

Muoghalu should respect himself and go in and look after his family and his economic welfare.
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by tinubuUGLYwella: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I never insulted u so don't insult me....

Igbos are not interested in any damned presidency so muoghalu should go and have a seat....

Muoghalu should respect himself and go in and look after his family and his economic welfare.
Or they make it MOGHALU/SOWORE. Its either Igbo or PDP. IGBOS have spoken.
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Or they make it MOGHALU/SOWORE. Its either Igbo or PDP. IGBOS have spoken.

Smilling....

Look at their brain....sowore/muoghalu...
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Smilling....

Look at their brain....sowore/muoghalu...
Look at your scar face. Moghalu/sowore
Re: This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Look at your scar face. Moghalu/sowore

I choptas ur reply not.

(1) (Reply)

#lagosapcprimaries: MC Oluomo Clashes With Ambode Special Assistant / See Where One Kwankwasiya Cap Found Itself: Photo / 2019: Prophet Olabayo Reveals What’ll Happen Between Atiku, Buhari; How Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.