Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Have You Seen This Strange Photo Of Egg Inside An Egg? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Strange Photo Of Egg Inside An Egg? (839 Views)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? / Lady Finds Another Egg Inside An Egg She Was Boiling For Breakfast (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Strange Photo Of Egg Inside An Egg? by avetiz: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Now, this is scary! How can this be explained?

This photo of an egg inside an egg has created a serious stir on the internet and we couldn't resist the urge to share.

According to the person who shared the photo online, she noticed the unusual egg inside an egg as she was making breakfast on a fateful day...continue...
https://dailynaija.com/post/have-you-seen-this-strange-photo-of-egg-inside-an-egg.

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sale!!! 20 Litre Microwave Oven!! / I Killed Huge Cobra Snake And Guess What Was Found Inside! (PICS) / Why Do Men Cook Better Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.