Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

For Smartphone Users: How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Smartphone Users: How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media (243 Views)

How To Reduce Data Consumption On Your PC / Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video) / Lady Nabbed While Using Her Baby For Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Smartphone Users: How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media by yourtotalneeds: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Instagram is always has about 4.2 billion posts daily and countless hash tags, I got carried away and my 10MB was gone in seconds. I’m more experienced today though. This does not totally leave out the others. The vampires that use up your data and most times storage space. Here are a few ways to save yourself from pain and reduce the data these apps use.

1. Limit The Number Of Videos You Watch

“Discretion is the greater part of Valor ” this was quoted by Falstaff in King Henry the Fourth by Williams Shakespeare. I’m not giving you a history lesson on Shakespeare, I’m not even good at that. Basically you should know that streaming unnecessary videos take a lot of data. Why will you spend your data looking at girls on Snapchat that would keep staring at the camera without saying anything?.. It’s your data but if you want to save it, you’d better watch videos once in a while. If you’re data connection isn’t too strong, buffering will definitely eat up a lot of data. You could find third party apps that let you download the video instead.

2. Turn Off Background Data For All The Apps

click here for more: https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/10/for-smartphone-users-how-to-reduce-data-usage-while-using-social-media/

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Mastery Of Academic Content (introduction) / Best Essay Writing Services In USA / 5 Spending Habits Every Undergraduate Must Develop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.