Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind (2986 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by Trendvoice: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Victoria Kimani is still very much around dominating Africa with her good music and sensational dance performances.

These are enchanting photos of African music artiste, Victoria Kimani.

She is fond of projecting the continent in her music as well as dress sense. The 33 year old is still single despite her beauty. She recently revealed she hasn't had s*x for about a year now.

Victoria Kimani is a Kenyan singer, songwriter, actress and entertainer. She is currently signed to Chocolate City and is described as the record label's first lady.

As a singer, she is popularly known for her numerous hits and sense of style. She was born in California, U.S.

See more photos:

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/new-photos-of-singer-victoria-kimani-will-blow-your-mind/

Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by Trendvoice: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by Mrop(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy sweet

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by Trendvoice: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2018

Mrop:
cheesy sweet
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by leesamyoung(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2018
slippery in migos voice
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by jabor4Naija(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2018
She is hot, i'll definitely hit dat even in my sleep
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by meobizy(f): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Meh.

There are so many filters in that first picture I'm beginning to doubt it's a real person. I remember her performance at the Headies two years ago, she ran out of breath very quickly. She better hit the gym if she wants to take her craft seriously.
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by youngberry001(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Lord forgive me wit dis pinshurs i watch dis morning may my eyes nevr be tempted wit any evil ladies pinshurs(amen) smiley
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by Bigmugu: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by pweshdodo(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2018
leesamyoung:
slippery in migus voice
Migos

Who is she?
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by leesamyoung(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
pweshdodo:

Migos

Who is she?
American rappers, 3 in Number group name Migos , offset, qvavo and Gucci Mane
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by duduade: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Blower ni

Nonsense
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by pweshdodo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
leesamyoung:

American rappers, 3 in Number group name migus, offset, qvavo and Gucci Mane
I know migos Na
They sang narcos,stir fry,look at my dab
It is migos nt migus
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by leesamyoung(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
pweshdodo:

I know migos Na
They sang narcos,stir fry,look at my dab
It is migos nt migus
you mention me because u is there instead of o, guy why, are you young John
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by pweshdodo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
leesamyoung:

you mention me because u is there instead of o, guy why, are you young John

Am not wicked na grin
Re: New Photos Of Singer, Victoria Kimani Will Blow Your Mind by Auladimeji(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
She ugly up there but beneath, I don't know

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Battles With Unknown Illness (photos) / Lynxxx Caught Double-dating, Weeks After Releasing Loved Up Photo With Genevieve / Chika Ike Stuns In Sexy Bum Short Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.