Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

"Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion (34156 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba as seen pictured with Singer, Peter Okoye aka Mr P visited Peter Okoye at his mansion.

Mr P shared the photo and wrote:

"Happy people� Cc @williamsuchemba #enjoymentministers"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/actor-williams-uchemba-visits-peter.html

8 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Enjoyment Ministers Indeed cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/actor-williams-uchemba-visits-peter.html

4 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by OboOlora(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Person come greet u for house, u carry fake apongbon Hennessy and coke give am on top empty stomach.

Na wah oooo

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sad News Again!!!!

Just this morning ,four final year
students from Delta State Polytechnic otefe - Oghara,Delta State were crossing the express road at oghara - Benin express way to take a Taxi to Warri.
According to the eye witness, a taxi approached them at high speed, despite all the shout and signals shown by this four students, the drunk
driver couldn't control the Taxi and
unfortunately the driver passed them. So they are still waiting for another Taxi now. I pray make dem see another taxi before day go dark..

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by exporters101: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
That's part of his functions grin
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Skillfullulu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
So them sef Dey mix drink ?
Nice home tho..
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Danelo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Another news nor dey? undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Custaqueen(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
I would really appreciate it if you all check my signature cry cry..God bless
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by ramdris(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonDemu:
Sad News Again!!!!

students from Delta State Polytechnic otefe - Oghara,Delta State were crossing the express road at oghara - Benin express way to take a Taxi to Warri.
According to the eye witness, a taxi approached them at high speed, despite all the shout and signals shown by this four students, the drunk
unfortunately the driver passed them. So they are still waiting for another Taxi now. I pray make dem see another taxi before day go dark..
Lolz

7 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by hmabdool(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
imagine this made FP...mtsew
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Groovenaija360(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Money fall on me

3 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by GOFRONT(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ok....Who is a minster here
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Factfinder1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na phones dey snap dis picture abi na digital camera Lord see freshness... Pls take me to this level of rest and comfort and accomplishments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by HotMario: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018

OboOlora:
Person come greet u for house, u carry fake apongbon Hennessy and coke give am on top empty stomach.

Na wah oooo
Chai people get bad mpouth Sha..... Apongbon Hennessy

11 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Buhari2019: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonDemu:
Sad News Again!!!!

Sense fall on you

9 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Odobaone: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonDemu:
Sad News Again!!!!

U Don dey behave like Nwamaikpa and ChiefAzubuike abi?

1 Like

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonDemu:
Sad News Again!!!!

Crazy man. Hope say no be Paulina for effurun market born you

2 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Yinxies(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Carry on
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by whytediamond(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
Na phones dey snap dis picture abi na digital camera Lord see freshness... Pls take me to this level of rest and comfort and accomplishments

Work hard, with your brains more. You will exceed this level.

2 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Brownshugar69: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is not the first time na. Anytime he comes to Nigeria he visits Peter and paul
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Sweetcollins: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Enjoyment ko
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Brownshugar69: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
SHEAU:
BREAKING_NEWS

Happening in my street right now

What is this Country turning into..can't believe this is happening............
They are now in Lagos oooo! This happened in my area this morning. A lady called a shoe maker to help fix her slippers.
She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing.
When he was fixing her slippers, he added
something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the Shoemaker without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK.
Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh,
don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the shoemaker to put his leg in the slippers, the shoemaker refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So, they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers.
Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened??
Hmmmmmmmm !!!!!.
The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...
Thank you for your time

This is very lame. We have heard this one like over one million times already.

8 Likes

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seen..Next is to follow my signature.
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Princedapace(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Interested in learning how to earn online as a freelancer, contact me..
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Harrynight(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
OboOlora:

Na wah oooo

grin

After the drink straight to dinning Sir!

That's how it works
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by Harrynight(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
OboOlora:

Na wah oooo

grin

After the drink straight to dinning Sir!

That's how it works
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by ordainbuzz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
OboOlora:

Na wah oooo
guy u wicked oo ,so person no go visit him friend again

1 Like

Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by lonelydora: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonDemu:
Sad News Again!!!!

Yeye
Re: "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion by pol23: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
SHEAU:
BREAKING_NEWS

Happening in my street right now

What is this Country turning into..can't believe this is happening............
They are now in Lagos oooo! This happened in my area this morning. A lady called a shoe maker to help fix her slippers.
She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing.
When he was fixing her slippers, he added
something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the Shoemaker without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK.
Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh,
don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the shoemaker to put his leg in the slippers, the shoemaker refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So, they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers.
Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened??
Hmmmmmmmm !!!!!.
The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...
Thank you for your time
DonDemu:
Sad News Again!!!!

Let's post comic and comedy on every senseless post that makes it to the FP.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016 / Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) / BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.