Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos (54833 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by watchindelta(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bastard no wan work
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Those guys no de service them gun sef undecided see how the spoon rust
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by SirMichael1: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
See my Village oh. Igarra.

It is to the glory of God that non of my relatives were injured in the incident.

I heard it was the joint work of Ebira guys.
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Personally I hardly believe anything the NPF have to say, these guys might not be the dal suspects, the NPF may just be looking to score a cheap one, dead men they say, tell no tales, so they can’t defend themselves... on a second thought, the guys de go “half nude” first before them go for the robbery?, just a thought sha
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by selfmade22: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
StarUp:
Those policemen try abeg...for you to have brought down men that had prepared aforehand nobi joke...twale to them. Those dead robbers now will be in hell fire wondering how the devil wooed them to sell their souls for common naira due to covetousness.
they just travelled abroad living us in this hell hole (9ja) in a disguise
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Vinx4Christ(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigeria police and lies
Those guys are innocent souls killed yesterday
No arm robber was killed
Typing from Igarra
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by dahnimoh(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Provided the dead bodies are not victim of the robbery.

Why now?
Police can liiiiiee
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Nuzo1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
The robbers tried the Offa template by simultaneously attacking the Police station....didn't work.

Why do bullets strip robbers naked in Nigeria ?

The offa guys came fully prepared with superior firepower, human resources and a vindictive sacked trained police officer as their leader.

While these local idiots came with only one ak47. Probably, cult guys who have cowardly shot one or two guys and raped a couple young students in school. Jokers.

Bullets does not strip them of their clothes. The way the dead idiots are being roughly ferried around causes the stripping. You don't expect the policemen to begin to hug the dead idiots as if they are worth anything.

I'm only hoping they are the real criminals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Yinxies(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
lipsrsealed

dyangprof:
Hmmn, NPF, I no trust unaaa o!

Those guys might be innocent
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by BlackPantherxXx: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nuzo1:

The offa guys came fully prepared with superior firepower, human resources and a vindictive sacked trained police officer as their leader.

While these local idiots came with only one ak47. Probably, cult guys who have cowardly shot one or two guys and raped a couple young students in school. Jokers.

Bullets does not strip them of their clothes. The way the dead idiots are being roughly ferried around causes the stripping. You don't expect the policemen to begin to hug the dead idiots as if they are worth anything.

I'm only hoping they are the real criminals.

You are a very smart guy. This simple fact has always escaped me (the dragging on the ground). Very observant!

You were spot on with them shooting and raping their colleagues at school, it is their M.O.

I always felt the Police maybe strip them to search for identifiers (ID card maybe) or charms/ weapons

2 Likes

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Awoleesu(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why? Why? Why?
If to say dem no kill dem now, maybe dem for mention their godfather... Like the "good boys" of Offa did! cheesy angry
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
benin is a really horrible place .95% of the populace are up to no good. the rest 5% are on the thin line btwn sanity and insanity..
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Criminals are like the multiple heads of a Hydra. When u cut one off, other ones emerge. Even though these ones know quite well how their comrades who robbed other banks were hunted down and caught yet they still went ahead with their plans to become the next wasted souls. It hurts to know that these fools has caused the death of innocent people who came to transact at the bank on a peaceful day minding their own business. It shall never be well with u men of the underworld. God's wrath surely awaits you. Its only a matter of time undecided
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:
See my Village oh. Igarra.

It is to the glory of God that non of my relatives were injured in the incident.

I heard it was the joint work of Ebira guys.
omeya
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by sunsplash99(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Faithmelifue:
omeya

Melifue is an okpameri name. I guess u are either from ibillo, lampese or any of the neighborhoods
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
sunsplash99:

Melifue is an okpameri name.
I guess u are either from ibillo, lampese or any of the neighborhoods
born and bred in etuno
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Inotherwords, Those killed in the bank premises were the armed robbers. Maybe that's what the police want us to believe

1 Like

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Rickyzagy: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Recovered two pump action. One aka 47. Hmmmm. Is that what they use in robbing the bank?

Nigeria is a zoo where no body thinks

1 Like

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by effido666: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good job.

Kudos to the Nigerian police.
rusted guns for bank robbery ? hmmm true lies undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;

;;;
dyangprof:
Hmmn, NPF, I no trust unaaa o!

Those guys might be innocent

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by overboard(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
The robbers tried the Offa template by simultaneously attacking the Police station....didn't work.

Why do bullets strip robbers naked in Nigeria ?

I was just about to ask this question?
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Bamss1: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Did I see dada?
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by alterswerve(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
IntroVAT:
Did that guy braid his pubic hair?
Ayam not understanding

Look well.. It's the rope from his trouser waist band
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by evansjeff(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
so dat guy on red camry na armed robber
well d whole of benin is filled with robbers
disguising as legit
mostly drive camry,rx. edo stae is a town filled with cultists and robbers
its like jamaica
u can get robbed and killed asap.
fuc

See what a supposed human being has to say about a whole state undecided
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
this is what would ve happened to offa bank robbers had it been apc, buhari and saraki were still padi padi

nobody would ve heard the confessional statements of the thiefs

if the secret leak out now the thiefs would ve been political thugs too armed by politicians
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by onimcee1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
skaymani:
That's fire for fire...
It wasn't any fire for fire. Those guys had a field day uninterrupted.
They burnt two police vehicle in front of the police station.
The attack lasted for about an hour.
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by onimcee1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Crenzywilliams:
Personally I hardly believe anything the NPF have to say, these guys might not be the dal suspects, the NPF may just be looking to score a cheap one, dead men they say, tell no tales, so they can’t defend themselves... on a second thought, the guys de go “half nude” first before them go for the robbery?, just a thought sha
This police report should not be believed.
The DPO and his officers fled for safety.
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by onimcee1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
adecz:
This police account is
different from eyewitness accounts
from yesterday.

Why are they now coming up
with this suspicious statement, over
24hours after the incident.

I suspect they are parading the bodies
of victims of the robbers as that
of the robbers.
You have said it all.
They are parading these bodies as arm robbers because no one has come up to identify the bodies.
This report from the police lack authenticity.

Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by richeeyo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
Good response, yet I think we should practice more of getting this people alive. Sometimes this fast death is like having mercy on them.
But you know this guy's would never surrender alive
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by SirMichael1: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Faithmelifue:
omeya
Cha wo ye...
Avu dashi?
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by Googleus(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
I hail Benin people, sharply they ve removed the robbers shoes...

Or don't tell me they came robbing a bank in palm sanders,then someone is economical wt d truth
Re: Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na wah ooo. Ehn all because they wan hammer and drive big cars and impress babes. They have ended up wasting their lives... Life is vanity. What are we chasing that we won't die to leave..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.