Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Naira Rain As Chima Anyaso Attends Thanksgiving At Presbyterian Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Rain As Chima Anyaso Attends Thanksgiving At Presbyterian Church (360 Views)

Governor Umahi Attends Thanksgiving Service At Ebonyi Government House Chapel / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / Thanksgiving At Aso Rock Over Osinbajo’s Near Air Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Rain As Chima Anyaso Attends Thanksgiving At Presbyterian Church by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Naira Rain as Chima Anyaso Attends Thanksgiving at Presbyterian Church

There were wild jubilation on Sunday 5th August 2018, during a thanksgiving ceremony at Presbyterian Church located at No 1 Azikiwe Road Aba as Dr. Chima Anyaso, a House of Representatives aspirant for Bende Federal Constituency joined the congregation for the special service.

There was also a sent-off service for Pastor Eke Anyaku who served the parish for many years following his transfer to a new parish.

Igbere TV correspondent gathered that Dr. Chima Anyaso arrived at the church premises with his entourage at 12:24 pm, he was also accompanied to the event by his wife and children who were full of smiles.

Our correspondent gathered that there was jubilation when Anyaso donated N350,000:00 (N200,000 to the church while N150,000 was given to pastor Eke Anyaku).

After which, Pastor Eke prayed for Dr.Chima Anyaso for success in his political aspirations and urged him not to leave God and success will be his.

Chima Anyaso thanked the church and his mother for all their prayers and formally informed the congregation that he will be contesting for Bende Federal House of Rep. in 2019.

“I want thank everybody here for your fervent prayers and I want to equally assure all of you here that I will give you quality representation if by God’s grace I emerge as the winner of Bende Federal Constituency. I will embark on massive people oriented projects”

“I will care for the needy, I will give scholarships to those who can’t go to school, those who want to go for vocational training will be given the opportunity. I have been doing it with my personal resources, and will take it further when given your mandate. So, you people should get your PVCs ready and participate during the election, “he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/449542/naira-rain-as-chima-anyaso-attends-thanksgiving-at-presbyterian-church/

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Attorney-general And Commissioner For Justice, Emmanuel Aguma, Has / Even 2/3 Of Sitting In Plenary, APC Can't Muster / REVEALED!!! Why I Ordered Invasion Of National Assembly – Former DSS Boss, Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.