Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me (1978 Views)

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / VIDEO: Jesse Jagz – Redemption (download Audio + Video) / Music Video - Jesse Jagz - Jargo Ft. Jago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by Sico: 4:15am On Jun 22, 2010
[flash=425,350]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/TruSpot_Video_Player.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dvideo%26band_id%3D6620%26video_id%3D1012%26format%3Dts_V%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru+Spot+Video+Player[/flash]

Watch the new video here - http://www.mytruspot.com/index.php?c=video_premiere_-_jesse_jagz_-_nobody_test_me_with_mi_and_ice_prince
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by Sico: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
No one like this ?
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by Mobinga: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2010
Even if you have testes i'm a prick
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by eldee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
Sick hook, sick beats, sick flow, sick video. . . sick song.

Ice Prince finally kills M.I on a song . . . but then he calls himself 'next best'.
His flow does what it says on the box . . .

What's with Jesse Jag's breath control on his rap verse?? And M.I's weak lines??
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by viperman: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
Strangely i've always prefered Ice prince to M.I.
It's just unfortunate Ice prince doesn't realise he's as good, if not better than M.I.
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by eldee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
viperman:

Strangely i've always prefered Ice prince to M.I.
It's just unfortunate Ice prince doesn't realise he's as good, if not better than M.I.

I call it the Joe Spasm syndrome . . . Ice Prince will drop dope bars and then immediately refer to M.I.
That's not how to improve your cred.
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by kaypumpin2(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
eldee:

Sick hook, sick beats, sick flow, sick video. . . sick song.

Ice Prince finally kills M.I on a song . . . but then he calls himself 'next best'.
His flow does what it says on the box . . .

What's with Jesse Jag's breath control on his rap verse?? And M.I's weak lines??

shocked shocked
Did i just read El admitting M.I's vitiated lines? tongue grin

Infact this has to be his worst lines since he came out.  Testes and prick,beef,garri and soaking. . . .WTF!
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by eldee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

shocked shocked
Did i just read El admitting M.I's vitiated lines? tongue grin

Infact this has to be his worst lines since he came out.  Testes and prick,beef,garri and soaking. . . .WTF!

They were weak lines, I admitted that already, what I don't get is when people say Kelly Rowland was better.
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by kaypumpin2(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
eldee:

They were weak lines, I admitted that already, what I don't get is when people say Kelly Rowland was better.
Maybe were only saying Rowland could be pardoned as he ain't a seasoned rapper undecided

Personally i feel anyone who tags himself the ladder to the top grin shouldn't be given too much attention.I mean ladder are most times "disposed" after doing the job of "lifting" one to the top grin tongue
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by eldee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Maybe were only saying Rowland could be pardoned as he ain't a seasoned rapper undecided

Personally i feel anyone who tags himself the ladder to the top grin shouldn't be given too much attention.I mean ladder are most times "disposed" after doing the job of "lifting" one to the top grin tongue

That's the thing . . . no one forced him to diss, so why should we consider the fact that he's Kelly Rowland.
But it's all good, the question is who goes on to do better after the song, and we all know who that is.
Waiting for an apology from Rowland.

Aren't you watching the World Cup??
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by chrisical(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
Nice video
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by kaypumpin2(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2010
eldee:

That's the thing . . . no one forced him to diss, so why should we consider the fact that he's Kelly Rowland.
But it's all good, the question is who goes on to do better after the song, and we all know who that is.
Waiting for an apology from Rowland.

Aren't you watching the World Cup??

Hehehehehe,no be Kelly,watch him do a "Game" on us soonest. . .

I am not a fan of national team football jare.Plus this WC has been boring sorta.I can't just seem to get that "football fever" from it.Watched some part live in SA and still wouldn't get the groove from it so i hurled myself back home and have not watched a match till last night and this afternoon.

Can't wait for the leagues to start abeg
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by rapjunkie(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

u don't get it. . . . . u need a ladder to get to the top . . . . that's the point. i.e MI needs to go through Kelly to get to the top. That's his point.

People side with Kelly cos he aint a rapper. MI should have ignored him.

Anywayz, I like the video and the hook is really good ( been singing it subconsciously all day) BUT MI has to get out of this 'gangsta' persona he seems to be taking on. It doesn't seem genuine. . . . .more like he has been forced into it
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by eldee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Hehehehehe,no be Kelly,watch him do a "Game" on us soonest. . .

Seems like you have to be crap to be signed to Kennis.
That's how they make sure you stay with them . . . 2face is the only thing worthwhile from there.

kay_pumpin:

I am not a fan of national team football jare.Plus this WC has been boring sorta.I can't just seem to get that "football fever" from it.Watched some part live in SA and still wouldn't get the groove from it so i hurled myself back home and have not watched a match till last night and this afternoon.

Can't wait for the leagues to start abeg

Just support the Arsenal players, then support Africa and then pick a team, you'll get the fever before you know it.
I should have gone to SA too, I was just scared that it would be dangerous.
Re: Video - Jesse Jagz, M.i. & Ice Prince - Nobody Test Me by Mobinga: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2010
What? Eldee admitted!
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Download This Fresh & Blazing Hot 9ja Mix "Killer Bangers" (2015) / » Download Mp3: Kell Brown – Wobe (prod By Sunnex) / Download Music Ibradosky Ft Zinoleesky – Pon Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.