Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (38127 Views)

Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by otunbakolawole(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin meanwhile its you and your likes that want to ruin the country at this time via jagajaga politricks
sarrki:

Why do you like supporting those that ruined this country and hate those that what our life your life better?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Softness147: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you like supporting those that ruined this country and hate those that what our life your life better?

Am waiting for u to impeach him or keep ur gworo mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by akdjr(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2018
When Osho Baba mean ur matter that person own don finish ooooooo......ask Tony Aninieh aka Mr fix it.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by fabianjay101(m): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

I won’t forgive Pmb , Oshiomole,Tinubu if this guys finished well

That criminal must vacate that office
go ahead an impeach him na... you better calm down ooO make heart attack no visit you oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by fabianjay101(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:

this na English abi na Dutch you dey speak.. did you understand what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by TheUbermensch: 2:41am On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sarrki I got your message.

Will get back to you as soon as I get off.

Back to Saraki. There is a reason,there is a political lexicon in Nigeria called the " Banana Peel". The Banana peel is for everybody,and Saraki is not excluded from slipping too.

Chuba Okadigbo and Adolphus Wabara knows what that means very well.

Political Prostitution( changing parties) have consequences.

Especially if you gained leadership position(s) through your former party. If the APC have the majority, and feel they need leadership changes, then it is within the confines of the law to remove Saraki.

It is nothing personal, but politics as usual.

You probably didn't say the same thing in 2014 when Tambuwal defected.

Hunger bad for real. Look at your level of reasoning. Very abysmal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Mr. Ugly, is that why u will not sleep in ur house again. Do u want to become the Senate President? Stupid man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Rick9(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2018
Go impeach am na grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by millhouse: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2018
deomelo:

Show us the projects the PDP completed within 3 year/From 1999-2003.

We are waiting...
this can only come from someone who knows his principal has failed woefully..
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Mattbek: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Oshiomole is only ranting, repeating the same statement over again. Saraki has already finished work. Where were you people when saraki led the massive defection to PDP? It's too late for all these rantings. Don't think saraki goes to sleep without planning like the Buhari led government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Fekkyranky: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Dear Comrade, So, you are the one that ordered DSS to besiege National Assembly all because you want the Senate President (Saraki) to be impeach. Please, follow due process and respect rule of law.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2018
The APC majority in the Senate since the 8th Senate has been very thin at best.Even in the midst of defections their margin has not really improved. At the Moment APC has 54 senators (1 in jail),PDP 49,ADC 2,APGA 2.If they win the 2 vacant seats they will now have 56 seats which is a very far cry from the 2/3 majority of 73 required for the whole house.

Prof Sagay a prominent APC politician and constitutional lawyer obviously seeing that the APC will not be able to secure the constitutionally stipulated 2/3 majority of the house has decided to misinterpret the very explicit section 50 chapter 5 of the 1999 constitution to mean 2/3 majority at a plenary sitting.

Even if we were to go by that phoney interpretation. It will still be difficult for the APC to secure 2/3 majority. Let's assume 10 PDP senators did not make it to plenary and we have just 99 senators. The APC will still not be able to muster the 2/3 majority of 66 .If the number of PDP senators absent further increases to 15,The APC still won't have the 2/3 majority of 63 .

My advice to the tout Oshiomhole is to give up and lick your wounds.You have been beaten and have lost this war.Stop making a fool of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by tiwiex(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Rrankdonga:
why have you taken sides with killers, and thieves?
Just noticed the guy posts based on sentiments. No logic or explanations. So, if I don't like Saraki, how do we impeach him? This government came in believing force solves all problems. If I were Buhari, I would set up a private class for my key players to learn about the constitution so you can function better. I think that was the first problem. They brought in too many inexperienced people with no understanding of governance. Not a problem. At least take them through some training so they don't miss step. PDP has proven to be a more mature party in all this.

Even in the fight against corruption. They could have done much much better but same thing. Lack of preparation and assumption that all they need is force.

They need to retrace their strategy. Force is just not sustainable in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by whiteeyes: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Esseite:
Talk is cheap..
the thing wey Babanla do really pain the man! Osho no wan know say e don loosam already, e come dey behave like peson wey knot don comot for upper axis sef.

Osho go and jump into the river or better still, find TRANSFORMER after all, Mr transmission transmitter is still under your directives!
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Rrankdonga(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2018
tiwiex:

Just noticed the guy posts based on sentiments. No logic or explanations. So, if I don't like Saraki, how do we impeach him? This government came in believing force solves all problems. If I were Buhari, I would set up a private class for my key players to learn about the constitution so you can function better. I think that was the first problem. They brought in too many inexperienced people with no understanding of governance. Not a problem. At least take them through some training so they don't miss step. PDP has proven to be a more mature party in all this.

Even in the fight against corruption. They could have done much much better but same thing. Lack of preparation and assumption that all they need is force.

They need to retrace their strategy. Force is just not sustainable in the long run.
very well said
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Myself2(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
It is infantile mad talks of a mad man like these that Oshi omo Ole keep spewing that will galvanize more support for Saraki in the senate even amongst APC senators
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by sterlingD(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2018
The custodians of this political party should intervene and call the party chairman to order URGENTLY.All this huffing and puffing and show of strength is not healthy for our democracy.We have an election around the corner we do not need this and we do not deserve this it is a wrong precedence for our democracy.

All this political drama shows lack of political wisdom and political maturity.We have come to the point where political matters of such magnitude should be handled with tact and diplomacy.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by phase1: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2018
These APC mor0ns should keep shut. They don't have the numbers to impeach saraki and Ekweremadu.

They'll keep shouting till they develop tachycardia. cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by mightguy(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:
These APC mor0ns should keep shut. They don't have the numbers to impeach saraki and Ekweremadu.

They'll keep shouting till they develop tachycardia. cheesy
don't mind the gorrilla man. Oshi na Ole.. Incompetent bad mouthed owl looking ape
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by MrSly(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sarrki I got your message.

Will get back to you as soon as I get off.

Back to Saraki. There is a reason,there is a political lexicon in Nigeria called the " Banana Peel". The Banana peel is for everybody,and Saraki is not excluded from slipping too.

Chuba Okadigbo and Adolphus Wabara knows what that means very well.

Political Prostitution( changing parties) have consequences.

Especially if you gained leadership position(s) through your former party. If the APC have the majority, and feel they need leadership changes, then it is within the confines of the law to remove Saraki.

It is nothing personal, but politics as usual.
Sarrki and hungerbad, chronic zombiesm patients.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by MrSly(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

Your grand lord, the herder and killer will leave first.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Ezi1993(f): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

Just making noise as usual..why not u show ur masculine power by going to the House of assembly to push him out.Zombies
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Ezi1993(f): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Like buhari?

Our last born in primary 5 types better than you do. Unfortunately, most sai barber fans are illiterates.

Exactly my point dear.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Ezi1993(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
bdsm:
Saraki and his co travellers would be rigged out confidently. With Osho Baba we shall rig the riggers.
Sick sombori sported.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by sarrki(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ezi1993:

Just making noise as usual..why not u show ur masculine power by going to the House of assembly to push him out.Zombies

Wailers women leader
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by NdiaraIGBO: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Adams oshiomhole can never be good administrator or a good politician, considering his way of doing things, very arrogant, a talkative, pompous with combative tendencies'. His actions and utterances toward saraki since he came into that position has made things worst, the earlier APC tie down their mad barking dog, the better it is for everyone ...

You dey FEAR?
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Justinah4real(f): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by 1truth(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Our so called political party system is destoring this country.. And it needs reformation. Is then we will know which way Nigeria is moving.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Justinah4real(f): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2018
seguno2:

Is Saraki the Buhari who raised fuel price to N145 after promising to reduce it to N40 despite lower oil prices?
How can change from N87 to N145 be for making our lives better?
If Buhari and APC can’t give us N40 that they promised, they should return it to N87.
What someone can’t change for better let him return to where it was before instead of making our lives worse.
Is that too much to ask

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by gare(f): 4:41am On Aug 12, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

YOU CALL SARAKI A CRIMINAL, BUT THOSE ASKING FOR HIM TO BE REMOVED ARE THEY SAINTS ? CALLING FOR SARAKIS REMOVAL OR IMPEACHMENT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE, IF THEY CAN GATHER 2/3 VOTES FROM MEMBERS WELL AND FINE AS LONG AS IT IS DONE WITHING THE CONFINES OF THE LAW IT IS FINE, BUT NOT EVERYONE RANTING HE IS MUST GO, YOU CAN START LOBBYING SENATORS FROM BOTH SIDES TO GET YOUR 2/3 VOTES TO IMPEACH HIM. IF NOT LETS FOCUS OUR ATTENTION TO OTHER NATIONAL ISSUES THAT NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.