Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass (59734 Views)

Top-10 Largest Airlines In The World by Fleet Size & Passenger Traffic in Africa / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls / Top 10 Largest States In Nigeria By Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by usibengate(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nice one OP
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by shukudi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Izuogu1:
It may interest u to know that Canada as a country is bigger than Europe as a continent.
Oga teacher, if Canada is bigger than Europe as a continent, which continent is Russia then?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Blackfire:
Wrong statistics...

Where is Nigeria?
923,768 thousand square kilometers.
We didn't even make top 10 in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Awoleesu(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
wink
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
shukudi:

Oga teacher, if Canada is bigger than Europe as a continent, which continent is Russia then?

Z Continent of Russia grin grin
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by excel101(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Naija missing in action
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Welcomme: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Izuogu1:
It may interest u to know that Canada as a country is bigger than Europe as a continent.
Is Russia not a European country?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Folksyharry(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Izuogu1:

Bros did you include Russia before making that statement?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by YorubaAssasin: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Awoleesu:

Alaska never belonged to Russia...
US bought the place from Canada...

Really?

That's the major problem with our current youth. It's OK not to know but, it's NEVER OK not to learn. I'd have assumed you'd verified your facts before coming on here to display your Ignorance. undecided

http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/alaska.html

Ignorance is NEVER an excuse for illiteracy... undecided

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by zuma4k(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Hahaha... and the guy was feeling proud while spewing that trash grin
ever heard of Eurasia?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Really?

That's the major problem with our current youth. It's OK not to know but, it's NEVER OK not to learn. I'd have assumed you'd verified your facts before coming on here to display your Ignorance. undecided

He already modified his comment. I was about to tell him Russia sold Alaska to the US in 1867 but I guess he fact-checked and edited what he wrote.

6 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Akabuking: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
is Russia for sale?
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by YorubaAssasin: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
AryaSand:

He already modified his comment. I was about to tell him Russia sold Alaska to the US in 1867 but I guess he fact-checked and edited what he wrote.

Well, my point is... why didn't he fact-check before disputing my claim? It's still a BIG problem among us. Everyone seems to know everything.. angry

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Well, my point is... why didn't he fact-check before disputing my claim? It's still a BIG problem among us. Everyone seems to know everything.. angry
You're right.
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by HypocriticalMod: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
zuma4k:
ever heard of Eurasia?
Yes and what does it have to do with this?
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by zuma4k(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Russia is Officially in Eurasia and not Europe

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by greenmonk: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
shukudi:

Russia stretches from Europe into Asia.
Russian is in two continents.

10 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by HypocriticalMod: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
zuma4k:
Russia is Officially in Eurasia and not Europe
Myne stop saying what you ion know.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Obierika(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Russia is BIG. Yes. It is. cool

Now imagine if the former Soviet Union (U.S.S.R) didn't split up...

Now imagine if the former Soviet Union (U.S.S.R) didn't sell Alaska to the U.S...

Now imagine if the former Soviet Union (U.S.S.R) were to be in the position of the U.S...

I can ONLY imagine! wink

I thought it was Canada that sold Alaska tobtge You bored States...
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Awoleesu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Really?

I was expecting this outburst...
Unfortunately, I cannot argue with you now...
Will respond in due course...
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Greyworld: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Recall d op said China is the largest country entirely in Asia, part of Russia extends into Asia , Hence Russia aint totally in Europe albeit recognized as a European state politically.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Folksyharry:

Bros did you include Russia before making that statement?
is Russia fully in Europe?

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by jared007: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
bikassava:
angry

is Russia not in Europe stop displaying ur ignorance
russia is under europe but geographically in asia (eurasia)

8 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by HypocriticalMod: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Greyworld:

Recall d op said China is the largest country entirely in Asia, part of Russia extends into Asia , Hence Russia aint totally in Europe albeit recognized as a European state politically.
Yes, So?
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Welcomme:
Is Russia not a European country?
Yea and No..

1 Like

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
bikassava:
angry

is Russia not in Europe stop displaying ur ignorance
you are the one displaying your ignorance here.. Russia is not fully in Europe. Go and study your Map

6 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Greyworld: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Awoleesu:
I was expecting this outburst...
Unfortunately, I cannot argue with you now...
Will respond in due course...

uncle its Russia o. heard of sewards folly?

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by zuma4k(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=HypocriticalMod post=70169068]
Myne stop saying what you ion know. [/https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Russia] ... Heck Russia's not even in the European Union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by zuma4k(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Greyworld:

exactly, Russia is considered to be both in Europe and Asia with 23 percent in Europe and 77 percent in Asia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Obierika:

I thought it was Canada that sold Alaska tobtge You bored States...
Nope. Russia did.
Re: The 10 Largest Countries In The World By Landmass by Greyworld: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Yes, So?
check these out. If Russia is solely European then Europe cant be 10m kmsq

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.