Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID (66374 Views)

How TECNO Fooled Their Fans On April Fool's Day, Fans Reacts / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
If humans can't spot the difference how will a computer do............
They are not all that identical.
Re: Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2018
In that case, Adams Oshiomoile face should be able to unlock Obasanjo's IPhone X.
Re: Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID by Myself2(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
If humans can't spot the difference how will a computer do............

I taya ooooo

At times we so much over rate these machines and value them higher than humans and quickly forget they were created by humans in the first place and NEVER the other way round
Re: Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID by officialdayo: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2018
linearity:

It’s not true that AI is smarter than humans; if you have done any AI programming, design or development you will realize this basic fact.

All the logics even in self-learning AI are thought out, developed, designed and put there by humans, so since an AI product can’t produce itself from first principles, it cannot be smarter than it’s producer right creator.

The reason AI ‘seems’ smarter than human is because of the huge computing CPU behind them, which made them faster than human. It is this fastness we often confuse as been smarter.

If you give a human of equal pedigree an infinite amount of time for a given task; they will come to the same conclusion as an AI...We only need AIs because, we don’t have infinite amount of time, not because they are inherently smarter.

I have several projects on AI. I have some objections on your response but I'll respond soon.
Re: Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID by kasim155: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2018
To me finger print still remain d best
Re: Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
TechCapon:
They're supposed to be more efficient than humans, that's why they were made in the first place.

Truthfully the system will scan the facial features its going to be hard if they are that much identical, I guess the system will have to find an efficient way to handle twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Pdf Reader Apps For Your Blackberry / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.