Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. (2021 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Nigerians React To First-class Graduate's Claim Buhari Rejected List Of Scholars / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Butterflyle0: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tomorrows by-election in Bauchi South senatorial zone is going to be interesting.

Six parties will participate in the election, namely, APC, APP, GPN, NNPP, PDP and SDP.

One funny thing is, all the candidates have, during their campaigns used Buhari's name to advance their their prospect.

Isa Yuguda, the immediate past two terms Governor of the state is also one of the candidates, contesting on the platform of GPN.

Like the others, he told people at every bus stop for his campaign that he is a friend of Buhari.
Some of them have Buhari's picture on the souvenir they give out to people. In fact one of the candidates has Buhari's picture on his campaign poster despite being in different political party.

This makes me wonder. Is this how they want to dislodge Buhari from the heart of the people of Bauchi state ahead of 2019 with their state chapters using his name to advance their fortunes?

Zoom the attached picture to understand what I am saying. That is a NNPP party campaign poster with Buhari on it as a way of boosting support to their candidate. cheesy

Mynd44 what do you say?

Sarrki my able patriot and Madridguy and senatordave1 and seunmsg can you see what I am seeing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by 9jaArea: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Yuguda is a friend of Bala Mohammed, see scam. Don't be surprised if you see PMB on a PDP poster in 2019

Butterflyle0:
Tomorrows by-election in Bauchi South senatorial zone is going to be interesting.

Six parties will participate in the election, namely, APC, APP, GPN, NNPP, PDP and SDP.

One funny thing is, all the candidates have, during their campaigns used Buhari's name to advance their their prospect.

Isa Yuguda, the immediate past two terms Governor of the state is also one of the candidates, contesting on the platform of GPN.

Like the others, he told people at every bus stop for his campaign that he is a friend of Buhari.

Some of them have Buhari's picture on the souvenir they give out to people. In fact one of the candidates has Buhari's picture on his campaign poster despite being in different political party.

This makes me wonder. Is this how they want to dislodge Buhari from the heart of the people of Bauchi state ahead of 2019 with their state chapters using his name to advance their fortunes?

Zoom the attached picture to understand what I am saying. That is a NNPP party campaign poster with Buhari on it as a way of boosting support to their candidate. cheesy

Mynd44 what do you say?

Sarrki my able patriot and Madridguy and senatordave1 and seunmsg can you see what I am seeing?
Butterflyleo giving it to wailers as e dey hot.

Kwankwaso is feeling the heat now, it can only get worst for him .
Sai Baba

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by psychalade: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin
Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by gasparpisciotta: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Taking a cue from what happened during the 2015 general elections when people just voted en mass for anyone associated with Buhari/APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by midolian(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin

The amazing thing about the man Buhari is that the love he's got from his supporters all over the country is as natural as the air we breathe..

Lalasticlala needs to see this

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Butterflyle0: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
9jaArea:
Yuguda is a friend of Bala Mohammed, see scam. Don't be surprised if you see PMB on a PDP poster in 2019

Butterflyleo giving it to wailers as e dey hot.

Kwankwaso is feeling the heat now, it can only get worst for him .
Sai Baba

My brother expect to see PMBs face on PDP posters for real o.

I hope INEC would look into such irregularities because it has already started

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by madridguy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sai Baba is something else. Even not too far someone used Baba picture to win election in Niger Republic.

PDP e-warriors how market tongue

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by quickberry(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hehehehehe
Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked No sleep for PDP tonight with this picture.

Butterflyle0:

Mynd44 what do you say?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by amaechi1: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Trend with verifiable evidence worth discussing. The man Buhari is a phenomenon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Deltayankeeboi: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol it is full zombie season tonight. Zombies are all over the thread.

Is this how low zombies can go. Spreading false news everywhere all in desperate attempts to defend a terrorist. Lol it is a pity.You lots are ignorant of the fate that will befall your paymaster come 2019.

The struggle for 30k is really not easy.

The terrorist called Buhari is gone and gone forever. If you like package him with aluminium and platinum, he is still going back to Daura.

#saibyebye to sai baba grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by FarahAideed: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
APC will win every tomorrow but we are assuring you zombies that that rigging will not be allowed at presidential levels ..Nigerians don't hate APC they hate that evil man called Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Deltayankeeboi: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
As usual. bmc Zombies are already on ground. Brace yourselves up. More of them are coming to do what they know best. . . "Spreading malicious lies". .
Very soon, i repeat very soon, it will all be over for all paid bmc zombies.
2019 "THE YEAR OF ATONEMENT" I can never ever commit the suicide of voting the failure buhari again. Never!
Once bitten twice shy. The biggest mistake i have made was voting buhari. Dear God please forgive me for commiting crime against humanity by voting buhari. Help us kick him back to daura. Amen
#A vote for pdp is a vote for atonement.
#2019 let us all come together to remove this clueless and wayward government in power. #back2daura#saybyebye to saibaba

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Butterflyle0: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
[s]Lol it is full zombie season tonight. Zombies are all over the thread.

Is this how low zombies can go. Spreading false news everywhere all in desperate attempts to defend a terrorist. Lol it is a pity.You lots are ignorant of the fate that will befall your paymaster come 2019.

The terrorist called Buhari is gone and gone forever. If you like package him with aluminium and platinum, he is still going back to Daura.

#saibyebye to sai baba grin [/s]

4 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Butterflyle0: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
[s]As usual. bmc Zombies are
already on ground. Brace yourselves up. More of
them are coming to do what they
know best. . . "Spreading
malicious lies". .

Very soon, i repeat very soon, it
will all be over for all paid bmc
zombies.

2019 "THE YEAR OF
ATONEMENT" I can never ever
commit the suicide of voting the
failure buhari again. Never!

Once bitten twice shy.
The biggest mistake i have made
was voting buhari. Dear God
please forgive me for commiting
crime against humanity by voting
buhari. Help us kick him back to
daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for
atonement.

#2019 let us all come together to
remove this clueless and wayward
government in power. #back2daura#saybyebye to saibaba[/s]

Your methodology is stale already. grin

Try something new.

We all know you never voted for him in 2015 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Deltayankeeboi: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC will win every tomorrow but we are assuring you zombies that that rigging will not be allowed at presidential levels .. Nigerians don't hate APC they hate that evil man called Buhari
They are all the same bro. Both the terrorist and the rest of them. They are evil. Bloodsucking demons.

If they are not all the same, then why has no one from the party come out to speak against the evil been carried out by this terrorist islamic government.

We are tired. Apc- nigerians are tired. Pack your load and go.

2 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Butterflyle0: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
They are all the same bro. Both the terrorist and the rest of them. They are evil. Bloodsucking demons.

If they are not all the same, then why has no one from the party come out to speak against the evil been carried out by this terrorist islamic government.

We are tired. Apc- nigerians are tired. Pack your load and go.

Your wailing has only just begun

4 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by proudevil: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
APC will win every tomorrow but we are assuring you zombies that that rigging will not be allowed at presidential levels ..Nigerians don't hate APC they hate that evil man called Buhari
You this faradidi or what's that your moniker will just kill l yourself with my beloved president. Mean while Buhari right now......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Deltayankeeboi: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your methodology is stale already. grin

Try something new.

We all know you never voted for him in 2015 cheesy
I voted for him or not, it does not change the fact that the president of nigeria is an evil man and a terrorist. 2015 was a very big mistake that well meaning nigerians are now 100% ready to correct by voting him out next year.

The margin was 2MILLION VOTES last 3years right?

There are a lot i mean a lot of people who were deceived to vote your terrorist president in but they are all now wise and our eyes have been open to see and know the truth- that Buhari is a terrorist.

Count us out of the 2million votes margin, now tell me what chance does your terrorist president have. Next year, e go shock una.

#saibyebye to saibaba.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Butterflyle0: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
[s]I voted for him or not, it does not change the fact that the president of nigeria is an evil man and a terrorist. 2015 was a very big mistake that well meaning nigerians are now 100% ready to correct by voting him out next year.

The margin was 2MILLION VOTES last 3years right?

There are a lot i mean a lot of people who were deceived to vote your terrorist president in but they are all now wise and our eyes have been open to see and know the truth- that Buhari is a terrorist.

Count us out of the 2million votes margin, now tell me what chance does your terrorist president have. Next year, e go shock una.

#saibyebye to saibaba[/s].

They are in pains! grin

7 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by 1shortblackboy: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2018
one cannot have an objective argument with the lot on this thread because they're bonafide APC members. so i leave u to get on with hailing ur party
Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Almaiga: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Buhari is still popular in the North. He is loved by the masses. That is why I always laugh when some Parsons thought, Buhari can be impeached. None of the Senator or Reps member from North, will involve himself in any impeachment process against Baba. He or She will be lynched by the masses in his constituency.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by Almaiga: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol it is full zombie season tonight. Zombies are all over the thread.

#saibyebye to sai baba grin

E pain this man well, well. grin

4 Likes

Re: They Claim Buhari Is Loosing Popularity In The North. by apolonius(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Forgive their ignorance, they know nothing about the north and politics generally.

(1) (Reply)

Why Omisore Support For Apc Won't Matter Tomorrow / Why Atiku Lost In The North / The Deputy Speaker, Rivers State House Of Assembly, Hon. Ehie Edison Sets To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.