Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) (1442 Views)

Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC / EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Apc definitely played their last joker few days ago but unfortunately it back fired which attracted the wrath of Nigerians and the international communities.

I'm here to list the reasons why apc will not attempt to illegally impeach saraki again.

1. TO AVOID MAKING FURTHER HERO OF SARAKI:

The last attempt saw Nigerians backed the national assembly under saraki and also the media with that action only, they made the hero out of saraki making the masses love saraki more even those that doesn't fancy saraki before started hailing him for resisting the anti democratic moves by apc.
to make the matter worse, Saraki went on and put up a press conference similar to that of an average freedom fighter which made people love him more thereby demarketing apc by far.
I guess apc will avoid such things again because people's eyes are now on them.

2. TO AVOID INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT:

The international communities watched what happened recently and issued a warning to apc led government.
illegal impeachment of saraki will definitely cause uproar and attract international communities who will now see apc as a terror to democracy.
with this they'll be more concerned about political stuffs including elections and possible handover grin

3. THEY'LL IMPLICATE THEMSELVES MORE:
We all knew how apc ordered NASS inversion which was confirmed by the IGP.
but they denied ever wanting to impeach saraki unlawfully which brought the inversion.
trying again to get rid of saraki again will complicate issues for them because they'll be implicating themselves with their lies because it's impossible to impeach saraki legally thus anything illegal will definitely involve the forces.
This time they'll be shot with their own lies.

MY ADVICE TO THEM

They should leave saraki alone to finish his term which is just months away then try and see if they can stop his reelection cheesy
because any further attempt will definitely sink the party lower than ever.

Oshiomole should understand that this is purely a national politics not some union pressure group stuff.
he should apply some decorum.

God bless us all

cc
Lalasticlala seun
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by bedspread: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oshimole will not Test until he Destroys the Party.... After which they will personally Sack him

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by amaniro: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
@alanwayiasaba very true. I love it

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
bedspread:
Oshimole will not Test until he Destroys the Party.... After which they will personally Sack him
in the quest to massage his ego
he's destroying and tearing the party to shreds

i know that some apc big wigs are not happy with him
he's portraying his party to bad light.

Imagine what an average Nigerian thinks of apc
an anti demo party cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
amaniro:
@alanwayiasaba very true. I love it
thanks wink
lalasticlala Seun
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by Racoon(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Perfect analysis! Abeg any zombie nearby?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Racoon:
Perfect analysis! Abeg any zombie nearby?
Lalasticlala Fp please
thanks
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by Alphagan(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
in the quest to massage his ego
he's destroying and tearing the party to shreds

i know that some apc big wigs are not happy with him
he's portraying his party to bad light.

[/b]Imagine what an average Nigerian thinks of apc
an anti demo party[b]
cheesy

This is not true..what data can you provide to back up your assertion?
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by thaoriginator: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Saraki is a thief though cry
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by Xander85: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
bedspread:

Oshiomole no dey hear word, so all the OPs advice will just go over his round head! Dude is like a raging Bull in a china shop! shocked
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by SolutionMee: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
thaoriginator:
At least, not stealing human lives
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by Oblang(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Impeachment in itself is not illegal. If there are legal ways to explore to do it, I think they will. That has bin Oshiomole's position all this while...
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 2:08am On Aug 11, 2018
thaoriginator:
so is Oshiomole and every other politician you're supporting
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 2:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Oblang:
Impeachment in itself is not illegal. If there are legal ways to explore to do it, I think they will. That has bin Oshiomole's position all this while...
agreed do it legally not doing it illegal and expect the masses and the media to keep silent.

the masses are watching and any wrong move may trigger some catastrophe untold.

I laugh at ngeneukwenu when he thinks that Nigerians and international communities will just seat and watch apc destroy democracy for their selfish interest.

they'll ever regret their actions.
maybe he (ngeneukwenu) still thinks that this is South vs north war as of 2015
NO
this is clearly North vs North
while we the south and MB will put the nail on the coffin to what left of buhari in 2019

I pity apc because they'll be busy fighting for votes in the north while getting destroyed in SS/SE/MB and even SW will betray them.

Oshiomole is his bid to maintain his ego will definitely destroy the party
many current members are not happy with his autocratic style but they're just watching the moves and tides.
apc like pdp will suffer huge betrayal next year. cheesy

kiss the truth
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by alanwanyiasaba(f): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2018
lalasticlala good morning
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by FarahAideed: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Front page please
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2018
angry
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by OLORIPAPA: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2018
Ok
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by AllTheWayUp: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Oshiomole was sent to destroy and bury APC

Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by StillX10(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2018
They have gone extreme in the three thing OP mentioned
Re: OPINION: Why APC Will Not Attempt To Illegally Impeach Saraki Again (fact) by MartinCorridon: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Alawanyiasaba is also cursedabiola, olaotu1, IsaAbubakar, shakazullu, tigerclaws, akanapiaigwe as well as 50 other monikers.

I reported him several times to the MODs for promotion of rape & pedophilia and admitting committing these offences.

his mantras : "thunder fire Buhari" "kiss the truth", "scallywag", "fork" "trash, trash " etc because he has a very limited vocabulary.

The MODs can check his history of profiles, i reported him several times yesterday because of his promotion of rape and pedophilia and 7 of his monikers were banned yesterday, the MODs know him.

Say NO to exploitation of women in our society. This behaviour won't be tolerated.

(1) (Reply)

Aguma's Burial Reunites 2 Former Rivers State Governors / #election2019: Video Of Armed Thugs Boldly Walkin Away Wit Ballot Boxes Filled.. / BREAKING: 3 Top INEC Officials, Others Caught In Bribery Scandal In A’ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.