Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Courtois: Due To My Height, I Can Reach Places Other Goalkeepers Cannot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtois: Due To My Height, I Can Reach Places Other Goalkeepers Cannot (419 Views)

Thibaut Courtois To Miss 2023/2024 Season Due To 'serious' Injury In Training / I think my height is wasting, Please help / Top 10 Most Expensive Goalkeepers As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courtois: Due To My Height, I Can Reach Places Other Goalkeepers Cannot by Josephmorgan: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Real Madrid signing, the Belgian has again referenced his superior height as certainly one of his greatest assets.

“I am a keeper who exudes calm, very confident in the air and I’ve got good reflexes,” he told club media.

“Sometimes, due to my height, I can reach places where other goalies won’t even. I’m experienced and I’ve played for many titles: if you want to win trophies, you need winners in your team and I believe I can do my bit in that regard.

“I am here to help the team.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/08/10/courtois-due-to-my-height-i-can-reach-places-other-goalkeepers-cannot/#ixzz5NjC88NlH

Re: Courtois: Due To My Height, I Can Reach Places Other Goalkeepers Cannot by thaoriginator: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin
Re: Courtois: Due To My Height, I Can Reach Places Other Goalkeepers Cannot by omokudu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Josephmorgan:
Real Madrid signing, the Belgian has again referenced his superior height as certainly one of his greatest assets.

“I am a keeper who exudes calm, very confident in the air and I’ve got good reflexes,” he told club media.

“Sometimes, due to my height, I can reach places where other goalies won’t even. I’m experienced and I’ve played for many titles: if you want to win trophies, you need winners in your team and I believe I can do my bit in that regard.

“I am here to help the team.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/08/10/courtois-due-to-my-height-i-can-reach-places-other-goalkeepers-cannot/#ixzz5NjC88NlH

Due to your Height Adams scored from the center of the field...
Due to your height Messi Scored in between your legs...
Due to your height Aguero made you his wife too...

Thanks to God that Messi is still very much around

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If Cristiano Ronaldo Doesn't Perform At Juventus? / Taiwo Awoniyi , Samuel Kalu Share Points In Europa League Play Offs / Make Your Own Money While Enjoying ( Football) During Your Free Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.